Here Again!?

As Anna walked into Magnolia, a terrible storm was coming down and the world was swirling. She walked through the pouring rain. It was coming down too hard for her to use her wings, so it was the old fashioned way. Walking.

The city was eerily silent sand vacant as Anna trudged through the rain. Pandora went into his own dimension to sleep. Rain didn't do Pandora any favors. His flames start to go or.

The sky began spinning faster and energy built up in one spot. This was no marmalade storm. The building began to disappear and Anna heard a scream.

"Wendy!" Anna sprinted in that direction. By the time she go there he whole city was gone. Wendy was sitting on the flat ground. Anna ran up to her and checked if she was okay.

"No. It gone. All of it. Where'd it go? How can a city vanish like that?" Wendy questioned. She was obviously scared.

"Is there a law that says I can't have a home or family? Does it have to be this way?" Anna grabbed Wendy's hands. Just then a loud groan came.

"Natsu?" Anna and Wendy said at the same time. Wendy and Natsu began talking.

"Yes. You were left behind because you are dragon slayers" Carla added. She walked up to the trio.

"Are you saying it doesn't matter the rest are gone?" Anna said angrily. Wendy looked at her and she took a deep breath and calmed down.

"We need to save them" Natsu and Wendy nodded and they began looking for anyone else. The fog was thick so Natsu used his flames to light a path and Anna held Wendy's hand so they didn't get separated.

"The giant hold in the sky is a gateway to Edolas" Carla said. Anna groaned.

"Not this again!!!!" Anna yelled.

"I am informed about Edolas because I am from there, as is the one you call Happy. The Tom cat and I are to blame for this atrocity" Carla said solemnly. Happy seems scared and Anna shook her head.

"Just encase your from there doesn't mean it's the fault. It's that Cat woman's fault!" Carla's eyes widened.

"How do you-?"

"I went through a portal in ynkast job and ended up there" Anna admitted. Carla looked shocked.

"If I'm correct we need to go through that middle of the storm if we want to go to Edolas" Anna said. Each person and cat had a serious look on their faces.

"You ready?" Natsu yelled.

"Wait!" Anna yelled. She reached in the hood of her cloak and pulled out a sleeping Pandora.

"I know you can't fly well in this weather but I need you right now" Anna pleaded. Pandora nodded and picked up Anna. Wendy and Nastu were already ready to go.

"Let's save our friends!" Natsu yelled.

"Yeah. Les fave fairy tail!" Anna resounded. They flew up in the sky as fast as they could towards the storm.

It was rough but they broke through the storm. A bright light blinded them as they neared the top. They all closed their eyes.

When they opened them they were all flying over floating islands.

"Just like before, but it seems we're in a different area" Anna said to herself. She could feel herself falling slightly.

"No Pandora!" Anna yelled. They all landed and she caught Pandora as she fell.

He didn't look like himself anymore. He was no longer on fire and he looked like Happy and Carla.

"He's and exceed?" Carla yelled. Anna nodded.

"Angraloth, my hell dragon gave him a special form. Of course he agreed to it." Anna added.

Once they got over the shock they began to walk ima random direction. Anna held onto Pandora as they walked. She kept glancing down at her friend as they walked.

Natsu gave everyone disguises as they walked. Anna wasn't really paying attention. Natsu scared someone and they ditched their costumes again.

As they walked Wendy and Nastu looked down.

"Awe it's cute" Anna said. Suddenly it stood up and it was huge.

"Omj it so big. So much cuteness" Anna explained. Stars shined in her eyes. Natsu waned to cook it while Anna was fawning. He punched it with his iron fist but no fire was put into it. It roared and started chasing them.

"Not cute! Not cute!" Anna yelled while she ran.

They reached a dead end and began screaming. The large fish ran over the edge and fell back into the air river.

They began walking again when they ran into two people walking. When Happy talked to them they bowed and pleaded for their lives. Anna tilted her head to the side as Natsu talked.

Anna shook it off and her and Natsu stepped on a mushroom at once. They got shot in the air and landed in a pumpkin with hearts for windows.

Natsu looked out a window while Anna and Wendy changed. Anna found a red and white halter neck dress with a black belt with red heels hanging from it. She used a white ribbon that was the same color as her eye wrap to hold her brained gangs behind her head.

"Wait" Anna and Wendy looked at the boy.

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"It's fairy tail!" Nastu ran out with Anna and Wendy in his tail. They got closer to a large pants with a fairy tail flag on it. Natsu cheered as he ran inside.

Pandora had woken up a little bit ago and was standing in the first pumpkin they fell in with Happy and Carla.

The three dragon slayers ran inside to see everyone there.

"They're okay!" Natsu cried. Anna stopped and looked around. Something was off.

The grew exceeds found their places next to their dragon slayers. Happy voiced the same concern Anna had.

"I don't known something feels off"

"I'm just glad they're okay!" Natsu yelled again. They hid under a table and watched the guild.

Gray called Juvia his beloved and ran after her wearing tons of clothes. He actually said he got cold. Anna looked around. Jet and Droy were yelling at Elfman. Woah. This is weird.

Macao and Wakaba asked Cana for a drink and she refused! It's the end of the world

The two gunslingers were flirting like crazy and being very forward about it to.

"Something is definitely wrong here" Natsu whispered. Suddenly legs and a voice was in front of the six under the table.

"Hey, what are you doing?" It sounded kinda familiar, but Anna couldn't put her finger on it. They all looked at the Natsu, Wendy, Anna, Happy, Carla, and Pandora. This might be bad