Anna vs Rufus

The final day had started. It was a full team battle royal with the whole city as their arena.

The teams of five supporting their guilds were all teleported to somewhere in the city.

"Let the final day of the grand magic games begin!!" Fireworks went off the  crowd cheered loudly. All the guilds took off either completely separating or staying in small teams or two or three.

"What is this folk!? Fairy tail is just standing there not moving like their in a trance! What are they doing?! The other teams are getting themselves points while they just stand there! They better get to work or there's no way they can win!" Still the fairy tail members stood there. Anna was in between Laxus and Gajeel.

We have to win this. There's no guarantee we can get Lucy back if we win, but we have to try.

We aren't just doing this for Lucy. We're doing this for our fairy tail friends. They suffered through seven years of heart ache. It's the least they could do.

Suddenly every members of fairy Tails eyes snap open including Anna's. They all take off in their own directions. Anna smirks. Her first opponent is going down.

Erza and Gray managed to take down some easier opponents. While they were doing that Rufus sent down his starry night spell.

"Wait until it's over head. You have a two second window to dodge" Anna smirked remembering Mavis' plan. Her deep understanding of psychology and prediction is what's going to make fairy tail win this.

Anna dodged the attack easily. She kept running why Rufus was confused. Just then he dropped down right in front of her.

"I'm his confused state he will either stand there or run the the nearest opponent so regain his cool. There is a 58% chance he will act upon the latter" Mavis directed from the stands, but the five out there know exactly what to do.

"Hiya Rufy!" Anna said happily. He grabbed his hat and tipped it down. Anna immediately jumped back.

"You see from all of your other matches I watched you. There's three reasons why you won't win this fight" Anna stuck three fingers out.

"One, you touch your hat almost every time you cast a spell" Anna jumped forwards and tried to punch him, but he used Gray's ice make magic to hit her with a shards of pointed ice. She was sent flying back into a pile of book.

"Two, I can defuse your magic!" Anna used her Defusing dome, but Rufus was bake to counter that.

"Ha I have committed your attack to memory. There is no way you can beat me" Rufus used his starry night spell again to attack Anna, but she dodged.

"Three you just made me ruin these perfectly good books!!" Anna raged while yelling.

"And four, fairy tail has more heart in this pinky nail than your whole guild has!" Anna jumped forwards and kicked Rufus in the face with flames on her foot.

"If I remember correctly you only said three reasons" Rufus said while fixing his hat.

"There were only three before you made me crash into the books you numbskull!" Anna yelled.

"Memory make lightning soldiers! You like those? This speller was partly copied from your beloved Laxus" he scoffed. Anna cracked her neck and smirked.

"If your memory is so great how come you haven't figured out that I can use multiple types of magic?!" Anna yelled.

"I get it. You store so much in your memory you don't know how to think for yourself!" Anna used her ice make magic and requiped into her fairy armor. Rufus shattered it with his own memory make magic.

"Spacial magic: hands of Hades" holes appeared Evergreen in the library and fist of spacial magic shot out of them.

Rufus was hurt but not completely out of the game. He used Anna's spacial magic to his own advantage and sent it back at her.

"Defusing dome" Anna smirked. He didn't know she could chose her target for her dome. The attacks bounced right off of Anna.

They had traded blows. Anna stuck with her spacial magic. It was powerful yes, but she knew a type of magic that could counter it. Anna only used three spells yet she was still beating Rufus.

She would send fake outs while the real attack came from behind him, but Rufus has a great memory. Suddenly the tables had turned. Anna was getting beaten by Gajeel's and Laxus' attacks. Rufus would mix the two to get strong hits with extreme lightning power to back it up.

Anna was on the ground. Rufus has thought he won, but Anna began to laugh.

"I have beaten you. I don't recall ever doing anything that warranted laughter" Anna laughed even harder. Oh if only he poor boy knew.

"Remember the pose off?" She said evilly with horns growing from her head. Rufus looked sick and covered his eyes in horror.

Anna climed out of the rubble. Tears of laughter coming from her eyes.

"You can make any attacks that you remember seeing yet none of them packed a punch besides the ones you copied from fairy tail members. Ironic huh?" Anna said beginning to calm down.

"Oh yeah there was another reason I forgot to tell you" Anna closed her eyes.

"Memory make: light execution" Holes of spacial magic appeared all around Rufus. Then lighting, fire, dragon slayer light, and many other types of things came out of the holes.

"No one knows this, but I have my own memory make magic!" Anna cheered. She had beaten Rufus.

She decided to take a little walk. After all she had time until she met her next opponent. She didn't need to rush there or anything. While walking Anna used her magic.

"Memory make: furry anime love" she  yelled while holding a peace sign up. A bunch of bunnies, cats, puppies, hamsters, along with some other small animals surrounded Anna. She smiled happily with love practically pouting off of her while she snuggled and pet them.

Mavis giggled at her childishness while Gramps looked like he just gave up on life.

"It's good to know some things never change" Mavis spoke while swinging her legs back and forth.