Ellen (Calum Hood)

I walked out from backstage as Ellen introduced me on. I laughed and waved at the screaming crowds. I was a popular YouTuber/Pop Singer who Ellen asked if I could be on her show. I of course answered with an exciting yes. I loved Ellen's show! She was so funny! I sat down in a rather comfy chair and she sat across from me.

"So. How are you?" She asked me, voice full of curiosity.

"I'm good. I mean..yeah I'm good. How are you?" I told her, trying to hide a laugh but failing at it, miserably.

"I'd be doing great. But I'm having a hard time processing if you're lying because most woman aren't doing good when the say they are. And...I don't know if you're ACTUALLY doing great so it's bugging me." She told me.

I laughed. "No. I'm actually doing good. Work is great. I actually just met up with my long time best friend Suni Dey on a Twitch stream (Why do I keep bring up Suni you may ask...because I like her streams and she's really funny! Also I ship her and Craig so hard!) And I'm really happy I did so." I told her, smiling.

Ellen nodded. "Talking about..popular people. Uhm so it's bee going around the internet that you are secretly dating the pop star and band member of 5SOS, Calum Hood?" She asked me. The crowds were now screaming.

I laughed. "Truth me told. Personally I have never met anyone of the 5SOS boys. I believe that they are great people and are beautiful at what they do. But I have never met them. So when that went around on the internet I became all confused and asked myself one question. Who the frickity frack is Calum Hood? But as I did more research I learnt more and still. I have no clue how it started." I told her.

She nodded. "I don't have a single clue on what you said but I agree. But it is said that  during these tweets were when everyone thought it." She cleared her throat as my tweets appeared on the screen behind her. "1st one says, It got me so hard! These songs are getting to me! They are pure beauty!" The crowd giggled and chucked.

I nodded. "Please. Read my second one?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Will do. I was going to anyways. The second one says. Oh my gosh! Beach Blonde is the life right now? What? You do you! I love you guys!" She read aloud.

"Thing is wasn't referring to Calum. I was actually referring to one of my friends saying, Dude beach blonde is the life. I'ma dye my hair. The first one was actually a reference to Ariana's songs." I told Ellen.

"What would you do if the 5SOS boys and Calum Hood was watching you right now? What do you think of their album?" She asked me, nodding her head.

"I mean. I've listened their album. It's really really good. I like it. It's actually on my playlist. The entire thing. But um..if they were watching I'd just want to say I'm sorry for the drama that people on Twitter thought we were dating Calum." I said to her.

"What? Don't say that to me. Say that to him." She said, pointing behind me.

I looked behind me to reveal a boy with bleached blonde hair smiling. He was also pretty cute and I recognised it as Calum.

"Hi!" He told me. I laughed as I got up.

"Hello to you too!" I told him stepping towards him.

"Can I hug you? Or should I just?" He asked.

"A hug will due good?" I said in more of a question. He did an awkward dance before opening his arms to hug me.

"Ladies and gentlemen here is Calum Hood and Kay Waters hugging. This is also why people think they are dating!" Ellen said to the crowd. They clapped and laughed.

We stopped from the hug and looked at the chair in front of us. He gestured me to sit down as I did for him.

"Just sit on his lap!" Ellen said, making a motion. The crowd screamed again. They clapped and laughed.

Calum shrugged before sitting on. Pulling me on his lap. "Ellen you're not helping with this Drama going on." I told her. She shrugged.

"So Calum, how does it feel to have your  twitter drama girlfriend on your lap?" She asked him.

Calum shrugged. "Feels great. Trying not to get turned on. I'm doing amazing!" He said, in a joking manor. The crowd laughed again.

"Kay. What about you?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "It's pretty comfy. Like, I could literally fall asleep." I told her, readjusting myself on his lap in a more comfy pose.

Calum laughed before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me up.

"I'm starting to believe that you two are actually dating. Stop faking it." Ellen told us, with a serious face and tone.

Calum and I laughed. "I have never met this man once in my life. I promise you Ellen. Not once." I told her.

"So..you've met him twice?" She asked me. I laughed.

"No! Stop. I don't want the drama on Twitter anymore. People keep DMing me like, "Kay? You daten CDizzleSwizzle? Dating Cal-Pal? CoolGuyCal?" I told her. "Someone LITERALLY asked me. If I enjoyed stealing his virginity. And secretly made...YOU KNOW WHAT for him so he would get turned on. They also called him CoaCALla. For a term for Coachella." I told her. The crowd laughed again.

Calum laughed so hard I couldn't help but laugh. "They asked if you made sexual tapes for me. I'm dying!" Calum laughed out. "But actually. I kind of liked the drama. Something new to me. Also, I kind of took part in it..a little bit." He said.

"Oh. How?" I asked him. Turning my head to see his face. He pointed up at the screen behind us. On the screen shot of the a Tweet from him.

"Kay. I'm allowing you to read his one." Ellen told me. I nodded.

"There's recently been drama on me dating Kay Waters. And honestly if that WERE the case that I truly was, I'd definitely take it is an opportunity to. But it's not... Hopefully in the future #Kaylum was real. But for now...let's wait on it." I read it aloud before turning to Calum.

"Wait. Wait there's more!" Ellen said before the screen changed to a different tweet.

"#KayKissCal is trending? Ooh...I'm gonna get my breath mints and breath spray! Woo! I'm ready! #CalaboiIsReady Pucker up!" I read that and looked at Calum again.

"And I kinda meant those tweets so." He said before taking out some breath spray. He squirted some in his mouth and put the spray down. I looked at him, nodding before kissing him on the lips lightly. He pulled me up towards him. The crowd was screaming up a storm now.

"DRAMA BE TRUE!!! STOP DENYING KAYLUM!!!" I heard two voices yell from the back.

"Luke, Ashton! Go away!" Calum yelled, blushing.

I laughed. "No need for embarrassment Calum." I told him pecking his cheek. He smiled and we leaned in to kiss again. Leaving Ellen just staring at us blankily shocked, Calum putting one of his middle fingers in the air at the boys, the boys laughing, and me having my first and forever boyfriend that day.