Prego, No Prank (Part 2) Hailey X Calum

It had been a couple of days since the prank. And Calum was more excited than ever. But, we still hadn't told the others. But, we were planning to tonight. We were going to honestly give them pizza, but on the bottom of the pizza would be a message on the pizza bottom.

Thing is, we wouldn't know how to get the pizza off of the plate without messing it up. But somehow, we'd do it. The others were going to be somewhere today and it left Cal and I here. So, once they closed that door, we ordered the pizza. It was going to be plain pepperoni with a Pepsi and breadsticks along with it.

As soon as it came, Calum and I opened up the box, cutting the pieces and putting them on the counter. As soon as we got to the bottom, we wrote,

Wow, you guys ate that pizza fast. Now, will you please learn how to be uncle's fast? Hailum is pregnant.

As soon as we fit the last slice into place and closed the box, the guys came back. Calum and I high-fived as Michael was the first to see the pizza. He ran over as fast as he speed of light, and grabbed a plate, filling it with 2 slices. He also grabbed 2 Breadsticks. Then the rest of the guys took some as well as Cal and I. Once the pieces were gone, Calum squeezed my hand in excitement. I hoped to GOD they wouldn't just close the lid and throw it away.

Luke walked over, hoping there was a slice left and he was about to close the lid when he saw the writing. He opened it more and read it. All of a sudden, his face turned from normal, to totally shocked. My heart began racing.

"Dude. Luke, what?" Michael asked. Fitting the last piece of Breadstick into his mouth before walking up to Luke. All Luke could do was point at the empty box. Ashton walked over and together, Michael and Ash read it. As soon as they gave me an excited shocked look, the 3 ran over and attacked me with the tightest hug I've very been pulled into.

"We're gonna be uncle's! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Luke yelled. I couldn't breathe. That was until Calum ran over, pulling the guys away from me.

"Well you 3 won't be when you accidentally kill the baby! Geez, she needs to breathe!" Cal exclaimed.

"Oops. Sort Kaya. We're just excited..." Ashton giggled. I smiled. Though, I almost suffocated, I knew they'd be amazing uncles.

5sos ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara