Ditching (Calum Hood)

This takes place back when they were all in 10th year! Enjoy!!

I was in French class. I sighed and I felt a little tap on my phone. I made sure the teacher wasn't looking before I picked it up.

~~

CDizzle: Kayyyaaaaa

Kayapple: I'm in French, Hood.

CDizzle: but...I'm bored..and I miss you

Kayapple: you'll see me in homeroom next hour.

CDizzle: I can't wait that long.

Kayapple: so, what do you want?

CDizzle: we could....ya know..

Kayapple: no. I'm not ditching

CDizzle: come on. Just this once?

Kayapple: no! We aren't!

CDizzle: Come on. Please?

Kayapple: fine. But only because you asked so!

CDizzle:   :D

~~

I raised my hand. "Yes, Kaya?" The teacher asked.

I smiled. "Can I use the restroom?" I asked her. She sighed before looking at me, up and down.

"You're ditching are you?" She asked. I thought a moment. I nodded.

"Yes ma'am." I told her. She took a breath.

"With who." She said, turning to her phone.

"Uhm. Calum Hood." I told her. She nodded, calling Cal's teacher. After a few seconds, Calum came down and saw me. He made a face.

"Well. You two dating?" She asked. Calum and I looked at each other before nodding. She smiled. "Cute. You two have fun now. And remember Kaya, I'm only doing this because you have an A+ in here." She said. I smiled and Cal grabbed my hand. We made ways out the school courtyard.

We walked into my house. My aunt owned it as I lived with her. And she could honestly care less if my French teacher let Cal and I ditch. As long as we had permission she'd allow us. Also, she called home saying that since we both "knew" everything. she'd let us leave. My auto wasn't home though.

We walked into my bedroom and sat down on my bed. We laughed. "I've never seen a teacher let us slide so easily!" He said. I smiled.

"Same. That was cool." I told him. He pulled me closer, hugging me. I hugged back. That was the best day ever.