Tour W/ Chainsmokers (Michael Clifford)

"Kaaaaaay!" Michael yelled through the house.

"Whhaaaaat?" I asked, coming in the room he was in. He looked up at me, smiling like an excited child.

"Ok. What's the news?" I asked him, sitting down next to him. I looked over at him, curious.

"Well. I'm going on tour with the Chainsmokers babe! Surprise!!" He yelled. He started jumping up and down excitedly on the couch.

I laughed. "Okay you excited puppy! I'm so happy for you!" I hugged him, tightly. I could not stop smiling. "But why babe? You just got off of one." I asked him, confused.

He shrugged. "No clue why we agreed. But it's going to be something fun! What I'm worried about is who you are going to have to keep you company." He told me, tapping his fingers on his lap.

I laughed slightly. "I'll have Sierra. Don't worry about it. Oh and also I'll have Trey, Lydia, Brooke, Danny, yeah. I'll have all of them." I told him.

He bit his lip. "Again...I did just get back. I'll miss you too easily." He told me.

"Michael. For goodness sakes, you're a Singer. You're in a band. You're living a dream. And yes, I'll miss you too. So very much. But again, I won't be lonely. Just, video call me during whatever time on day!" I told him.

He nodded. "Okay. But you have to promise me one thing." He told me, pointing a finger at me.

"Okay. But make his promise quick. I promised my fans on YouTube I'd start streaming. I told him, checking the time.

"You have to come to at least 5 or 6 shows." He told me.

I laughed. "I promise on me getting to my stream in time that I'll be there." I told him, laughing.

He smiled. "Okay. Another thing. I'm joining you on stream." He said, getting up and running upstairs to where the stream took place. I laughed as I followed him up stairs.

(Before your starts)

"Ok. Remember what happened last time? You forgot to pack your laptop charger." I told him.

"I know I did. And it's right here. I'm telling you. I have everything." He told me, putting the stuff on a bunk on the bus.

I crossed my arms and leant on the counter. I gave him the look.

"Oh. Don't gimme that look." He told me, smiling.

"Ok. But are you SURE you have everything?" I asked him, one more time. I frowned a bit.

"Yes. I do. Well...maybe not one thing." He told me.

"Oh. Well I'll hurry up and get it. What is it?" I asked him. I started walking towards the door. As soon as I did, I felt someone grab my wrist pulling me back.

"I want be having you." Michael told me. His green eyes looked sad.

"Ok. Stop. Before you make me cry." I told him, putting my hand on his cheek.

"Oh. We wouldn't want that." He laughed. He sighed. "Why can't you come with?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "I just can't. I wasn't part of this tour to even begin with." I told him. "It wouldn't be fair for Sierra not to be able to come if I did anyways. We have to play equal and fair." I finished.

"But I AM part of this tour. Why can't I make rules?" He asked. "You are part of my things I need to being with to live." He smirked as he said that.

"I'm not a thing babe." I told him, kissing his cheek. As I did though, he moved his head so our lips were connected. We kissed for a second before I pulled away. "You're a little sh*t. Did you know that?" I asked him, laughing slightly within my words.

He shrugged laughing. "I didn't know I was. But you love me anyways, and you know it." He replied.

"Ok lover birds. Stop flirting on the bus. No flirt rule." Andrew joked.

"Whoever said we were flirting? For all you know we could have been in the middle of making love." Michael said. I hit his shoulder.

"Michael. No." I told him.

"Well...that would be disturbing." Alex said. "I wouldn't wanna see that." He finished off.

"Ok. Wait! Before we leave I need to hug Kay!" Calum said running on the bus. He attacked me with a hug.

"I'll miss you! I'll miss you! I'll miss you!" He said in a squeaker voice.

I laughed. "Calum. I know you will. I'll miss you too!" I told him, hugging him back tightly, but light enough.

"I've known you since 1st grade! I'll miss you more than him!" Luke said. Attacking me with a hug from the left.

"Shush! I'm the one who gave her her KFC when I met her!" Ashton said. Hugging me from my right.

"I'm her fiance! I beat all of you!" Michael yelled, hugging me from behind.

"Andrew. Alex! Help!" I yelled at them. I laughed in the sentence.

"What was that Alex? She wanted us to hug her as well? Ok!" Andrew said as the 2 joined in on the hug.

"Oh my gosh! Guys no! If I literally move one inch, I WILL fall!" I laughed. Michael kissed my cheek.

I let go of Calum and hugged Michael as he moved us out of the hug circle slowly. I guess that's when Cal realised he wasn't hugging me anymore and he fell over, making the other guys fall. They laughed.

"Andrew! Get your head away from my balls!" Alex yelled.

Michael and I laughed. "Oh I'll miss you." He told me, mumbling.

I nodded. "I'll miss you too." I told him before I kissed him one more time. I walked off the bus and as it pulled away I could see Michael open a window.

"I love you baby girl! Remember, 5 or 6 shows! Video call me Evey night! Secretly sneak into the bus or backstage during those 5 or 6 shows! Love you!" He yelled out of it.

I laughed. "I know! Love you too! Miss you babe" I yelled to him. Once the bus was out of sight I smiled with a sigh. "What AM I going to do without you now?" I asked myself before I walked inside the house, deciding to make a video.

Boom bam! So, I'm kind of excited! I'm sorry happy they're going on tour with the Chainsmokers! They're letting their dreams come true! Ah! I'm so happy for them! Don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT!! I know...old line. But I HAD to.
                -😊🤗Kay🤗😊