Friends of Friends ~SOSventures~ {2019}

"No. All I'm saying is that my purpose here is to not judge you." I told Luke. Luke looked up at me from his phone, blinking a few times.

"That's literally all you do....all the time." He replied. I made a tsk sound and gripped my phone in my hand.

"Well, who said I didn't have the consent to judge you? Michael!" I shouted. I heard a non-human answer. "Do I have the consent to judge Luke?" I asked. Michael made some sort of an Indian sound. "I'll take it as a yeah.." I mumbled.

From the corner of the room, Sierra was on the floor with laughter. Luke and I looked at her, smiling and slight laughter spilling out of our mouths. "I don't even know where the hell that came from! Just like-" She got cut off by her own laughter.

"I think...I think you broke Sierra." I said. Calum's head shot in my direction. He sent a glare my way, his wide brown eyes wider than before. His head was tilted and you could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

"Hey! That was Ashton's line for me! No stealing! No! None! Mine!" He called out. I snorted out and Luke cracked. Calum's eyes widened a bit more, not by Luke's laughter, but by the sound I made before I burst into it. "What the hell?" He asked.

The room by now was filled with the 4 of us laughing, and on the floor. The others just stared at us, as confused as they could ever have been. It was a magical moment for us.

~~

I was on stage now, talking to the boys who were in the back, Sierra stood next to me, smiling from the conversation. Right now we were in some stupid "argument" about wearing shoes. Michael said I wasn't wearing shoes when I walked on stage, but I was. I was wearing them right now.

"Uh, yeah but I didn't see any shoes on you Y/N! Like...when you walked on, you were wearing green socks!" He yelled, getting on stage. I made the most confused ass face.

"I'm not even wearing green socks! I don't even have any green!" I replied. He made a snarled face. It was a sort of glare, but it looked completely stupid. The crowd was laughing and cheering on who was going to win the argument.

"You are not my favorite person today." I told him. The crowd screamed and laughed even louder. I didn't mean it, obviously. I loved Michael, always.

"When have I EVER been your favorite person?" He asked. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I pursed my lips and the boys in the back burst into laughter.

"I'll take that as you've always secretly hated him!" Alex from ATL yelled from the back. I leaned over from Mike's shoulder, pointing at him.

"Shush Alex! No one must know!" I yelled. He chuckled and I pointed a finger at him. I laughed and hugged Michael, him hugging me back.

"Ah...I love you..." I mumbled. He laughed before snuggling his head into my shoulder. I pulled away from the hug. "We have a show to run."

~~

"Y/N! Y/N! Get back on stage!" I heard Luke say on stage. I was eating a banana bar with chocolate chunks, just talking to Alex and Drew. I excused myself and walked on stage.

I groaned. "What could you possibly want?" I asked him. A stupid smile was laid on his face and he waved me over. I walked over to him and he clapped like a child.

"Are we best friends or not?" He asked. I blinked a few times before squinting my eyes at him, the most confused I've ever been in my life.

"Are you serious mate? Where did this question come from?" I asked. He shrugged, still smiling.

"Well...Michael started arguing with me saying that he knew you longer, which is false because I introduced you to him. Then he went into a debate that he was your best friend..and I politely disagreed." Luke said.

"You did not you dingwat! You literally argued back with force! Maybe even more force than the force I put on you!" Michael argued back.

"Nuh-Uh! I approached kindly! You literally screamed at me! I'm over here talkin to the crowd-n- shit and you're just arguing with me." Luke replied. A small smile was on his face.

"Oh that's too much of a shame boys, I always liked Calum more. No one can keep up with our best friend shenanigans." I played. Michael and Luke looked at me as I hugged Calum. Cal looked at the 2 and they made fake death threats. Ashton was on the drums, probably petrified on what was going on.

~~

Luke was speaking to the crowd and I was standing next to Ashton, having a conversation. I listened closely to Luke's voice and realized something. I excused myself and walked over to Luke's mic. "Yeah and-oh hey Y/N."

"Ok. Sorry to cut you off right here, truly, but does anyone else in this crowd realize that Luke's voice sounds different on stage?" I asked. The crowd screamed and I laughed. Luke gave me the weirdest look in history. I put my pointer finger up at him, to show him that I was making a small point.

"Like...Luke's voice sounds kinds country right now, not gonna lie. His deep voice and this kind of room is making our boy over here have a deep voice. Or it's just that he's singing too much, and his voice is just like, fuck off, and it's giving him the voice. I don't know, it just sounds country." I said.

"Wait. How the hell does it sound country? This is my usual voice." He replied. I looked back at the 3 boys behind me. Calum was laughing so hard, Michael was giving me a weird look, and it looked like Ashton wanted to speak...maybe on my behalf.

"Ashton? You want to say something?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded.

"Luke's not really Australian guys. He's lied to you. He's actually a city slicker... uhm...where do city slickers come from guys?" Ash asked.

"Colorado...or maybe Texas?" Michael said in more of a question than an answer. This made Ashton clap his hands together. He got his phone out and typed something.

"Yep, it's confirmed. Luke IS a city slicker... uh...Bless your heart..go over yonder than before...wait 'til your cows get home, I reckon you're all as pretty as a peach, I also may declare you hold your horses as all get out. And I'm no bigger than a minnow in a fishing pond." Ash replied, looking at his phone.

Luke was laughing so hard right now, literally on his knees laughing so hard. I was holding back my tears and laughs. "Did you-" I started laughing. "Did you search up country slang or something and read off of the site?" I asked, laughing harder.

Ash shook his head, biting his lips down before escaping with laughter. And there sat 5 idiots on stage.