2 Hours ~Calum Hood~ {2019}

I lightly knocked at the door of one of my best friend, Calum Hood. Why I decided it was best to knock on his door...I don't know. I just wanted to. I figured that the lazy ass wasn't up though. But that's what they got when they dropped out of school.

Well...I wasn't specifically in Highschool anymore. I was in College. And like usual, I wanted to get ready. Well...needed to get ready. I just wanted Calum's help for it. When he didn't answer the door, I decided to bring out the big guns.

I began to walk to his backyard. Where his window was at. Of course, I got ready for plan B before....I just...for some reason in my oddball head, never though it would go this far? Yes, the mosquito's were out, but I was spraying left to right on those bitches.

And...by spraying left to right...I mean I didn't have mosquito spray and I was being eaten alive, but I didn't care! I still needed Calum right now! I brushed away the annoying bugs and got out my socks.

Well...they were Michael's socks...I stole them from his house once. He had to buy a while new set...but I don't think he minded much...well...he kinda did....but he won't find out I took them anytime soon. Told him the Dryer probably ate them.

I got out my phone and put on the night vision camera because I honestly couldn't see shit. I aimed up at his house, finding the right window. Once I found it, which...wasn't THAT hard.. I started to aim for it.

~~

Throwing socks, was mother fricking hard. Michael, in his tweet about 5 years ago in 2014, made it look like it was easy. Like..come on? I didn't wanna damage the structure of window. Calum would actually be pissed at me...Unless I ran away and blamed it on...Climate Change?

Yeah, I'd say because of the heat, it exploded. But anyways, now I needed to take out the bigger guns. Rocks. And my iPhone Numbers. Yes, I was gonna call Calum and wake his butt up. He was lucky I came here at 5 am. It was currently 5:27 am. And unlike every adult I knew, I'd actually say the correct time. Those people would say, ahem ahem...5:30.

I hated that. Making me seem like I was late for something. But as I brought Calum's number up, I forgot to answer Luke's question before I went to bed.

Hucifer Lemmings: Yeah. Idk. What are we gonna do for the party?

Y/N: Uhm. Depends. The TCA party? Orrrrr

I smiled, now having another weight lifted off my shoulders. I got to Calum's caller ID and rang him up. After 5 tries, he finally woke up, and with the right timing, I began to aim and throw at his window.

"Throwing Rocks, at your window. At....well...5:33 am. You're supposed to wake up...you asshole. Now I'm getting eaten alive my mosquito's. Let me in your house...before I break your window with rocks.." I sang.

"Y/N...the front door is unlocked...you should know this." He said. I was quiet for a few seconds before taking a breath. There was a reason I didn't walk right into the door.

"Do you remember the LAST time I walked right in?" I asked him. He was quiet for a second. "Yeah, Duke humped me, and you hit me in the leg with a soccer ball. And then I fell down the fuckin stairs. I knew it was unlocked dumb dumb. I'm just not ready to feel pain tonight." I reminded him.

"Ok. Alright, alright, alright. Come on in. Duke's with me in the bed. He won't come to the door unless you call for him. Last time, he was lucky enough to have smelled you from the open window.

I nodded. "Oh...and what is Luke talking about by party? I'm confused. Who's party is it?" I asked him. The silence that was given right now, was the silence of stupidity. Like I'd get who's party it was in a second. But honestly, I didn't know...

"Y/N, it's your own party? You graduated college like...yesterday..." Calum said. That's when it clicked. I began to laugh. "Why the hell are you laughing?" Calum asked. The laugh turned into a giggle before it stopped.

"And to think my stupid ass came here, because I wanted to get ready to get to college with you. Ha...I'm an idiot. Anyways, I'ma come in now. Save room in the bed for me! I'm tired as shit." I told him.

I heard his laugh before I hung up and walked to the door. As soon as I walked into the door, it started raining and I let out a sigh of relief. I smirked as soon as I remembered those mosquito bastards would die...but them I remembered they were born in water. But them I smiled again, because once they became adult mosquito's, they couldn't be in the water anymore.

I was in the bed next to Cal, who indeed was on his phone. My eyes widened when I realized I left the socks outside. Well...they stunk anyways...but to think it took me so long to get those socks from Michael, only to put them to ruin? I'd probably forget to grab them tomorrow, and they'd rot in Calum's back yard. I should probably keep an alarm on my phone...just in case...

~~

Take not here. I'm writing this chapter, 2 hours before school. Yes, it's random, but I do have to get ready in 15 minutes. I wake up at 6, and have to be out of the house by 6:30. 30 minutes to get ready.

Ah I'm excited, yet scared. I don't know what idiots will be in my classes this year. Last year, they were full of them...well...my Art class last year were full of pretty lit people. But I had most of my classes with people I hated...well...didn't like much.

Honestly, I have a good feeling about this year. I don't think I'll have as much people as I hated last year in my classes. Especially in Gym. I have a couple on my friends in the Gym class. Unlike last year...by who cares! I'm ready for this year!

Bring it on! ✌️👊

Love you guys! Good luck with any challenge today! 💞💕😘

Sorry it's so early 😬