Ya Got Caught (Hailey X Michael)

My heart sank as I saw Michael making out with another girl. Calum saw and I saw his shocked face quickly go to anger. He walked over to Michael and pushed him away from the girl. He pushed Michael to the wall. "Dude! What the hell!" Calum yelled. Michael's eyes went from Calum to me, behind him. Tears were falling down my face. Michael pushed Cal off of him.

"Hailey, babygirl. It's not what it looked like. Don't cry." He reassured. I shook my head. "That's what they all say Michael. That's what they all say. But what they say is always a lie." I told him. He stepped forward to hold me, but I stepped backwards.

"No. Stay away. I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled to him. I ran out and past Ashton and Luke. They tried grabbing me, but I continued running. I heard footsteps behind me and I could start they were Michael's. That's until I looked back, of course. It was Calum.

I stopped running by a tree. I put one hand on it. The other drying my tear stained face. Calum hugged me. "Sh...Hailey. it'll be fine....shh." He said to me. It felt good to have my twin brother there for me when I was sad or down in any way. Calum was always there for me.

"It's just that...Michael and I were together since 9th year. I would have never believed that he'd do that. But...my belief is gone." I told him. Calum was silent for a few. "Look, I'll take a punch on him after the show. We heard more footsteps and I turned to see Mali.

"What happened? All I know is Luke told me you ran this way. Are you ok?" She asked me. I shrugged. "He cheated on her, Mali." Calum told her. She gained an anger face. "I'll kill him! Where is he?" She asked. Calum gave her a look. She sighed.

"Hailey, if you'd like. You can stay with me. I have enough room." She explained. I nodded and Calum pat my back.

"Ok. I'll call you later. I have a show to be at. And then I'll punch Michael's d*ck!" He said. I nodded and Mali side hugged me as we walked down the street.

Part Dos! I'm on Talk Fast now.

Ooh

Talk Fast, Romance!

Won't last I'm ok with that!

Lol now I'm onto part 3. Let's goo XD