Swimming ~Luke Hemmings~ {2019}

I walked out back, just getting here from my house. I smiled, seeing my lovely boyfriend in the pool. I smiled, leaning against an outside table. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled.

"Yeah. But It'll be more enjoyable with you in here with me." He said, pointing next to him on the floating plastic he was on. I smiled.

"Great. Because I've been meaning to wear a new 2 piece I bought a couple days ago." I said. He nodded.

"I'll be waiting here, love." He said. I rushed to my car, grabbing a bag I left in there. I rushed back inside and into Luke's bedroom. I took my top off, putting on my top piece of the 2 piece swimwear. It was black laced and the top piece had a leather strap connecting to the bottom piece. I quickly changed and strapped the leather piece to the top and bottom, before grabbing a towel and walking downstairs and out back.

Luke looked up and he smirked. I smiled before putting the towel down and walking towards the pool. I looked him in the eyes before I back twisted in the pool. I swam up to the shore of the pool. There Luke was clapping and laughing. I swam up to the floaty and rested my arms on it. Luke grabbed one of my hands lightly, pulling me up.

"You look amazing." He said, hands on both sides of my body. I wrapped my arms around his chest, looking up into his blue eyes. I got up real close against him.

"And do you know why I look this amazing?" I asked, sitting on his lap. His eyes dilated.

"And why is that?" He gave an answer. I smirked and my hands went to his hair.

"So I can do this." I told him, pulling him into the water with me. He managed a shriek before landing in the water beside me. I laughed and looked at him under water. Luke's blue eyes were on me. I smiled before he grabbed me, pulling above the water with him.

He smashed his lips on mine. The kiss started soft, but into a rough one. "Jump." He said in the kiss. I jumped and he grabbed ahold of one of my legs, wrapping it around him, making me wrap my other leg around him. He pushed me against the pool wall, starting to kiss down my neck.

"Mama Liz wouldn't...approve." I joked, managing my word without letting out any inappropriate sounds. He continued making his way down my neck.

"Well. Mama Liz isn't here." He said. I wrapped my arms around him tighter. My head was leaning back.

"Mama Liz isn't here? Right?" We heard a woman's voice say. Luke looked behind us, revealing Liz. I laughed and kissed Luke's cheek.

"Don't tell me that you guys did the deed in this pool, I was planning on joining." Liz said. Luke and I looked at each other before shaking our heads.

"Good. Because I'm going to change into my swimwear." Liz said before she went upstairs.

"Jump off my waist. I'm going to finish you later." He said, before kissing me and swimming away.

I laughed "Good luck in that." I replied.