Woolsey Fire P2 (SOSventures)

The lady and the child got off. Thanking me one more time. Next stop was where the bus was. Before I got off I turned back on to my driver. "Jordan, go back to LA and save more people. Please. Also, stay safe. Don't do things or go places you know will harm you or this helicopter." I told him. He nodded.

"You're a hero Kay. Hope you know that." He said.

I smiled as I waved to him, seeing him fly away. I walked up to the bus door, walking in. My leg stung a lot as I saw a huge @$$ burn marks on it. My eyes widened as I set my stuff down on a counter and I heard noise from the back room. I made my way towards it as a metal door slid open. They all looked up and saw me. Their eyes widened.

"KAY!!" They all screamed. Ashton was the first to make it to me. Tears stained his face?

"Baby? Are you ok? Any fire bruises? Any burn marks?" Ashton asked, checking my skin on my arms. I left out of the room pulling him with me. I lifted up my leg the slightest bit and started wincing.

"Kay? Are you alright?" Ashton asked, once we were sitting on one of the power bunks.

I sighed and picked up my leg, a burn on my skin. Their eyes widened and Ash covered his mouth. He got tears in his eyes.

"Ash. No please don't cry. It's just a mark. I'm fine. My leg is fine. The fire just...burnt the skin." I told him, wrapping my arms around his torso, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I should have been there with you. Or I should have asked you to come with us on tour. It's my fault you got burnt." Ashton said. I felt wet spots, dripping down my back.

I pulled away from the hug, putting my hands on his cheeks and looking into his eyes. "Ashton. Thank God you didn't invite me on this tour. If you didn't I wouldn't have been able to save that little girls life. I thank you for not asking me." I told him, wiping his tears.

"And that's why I love you. You never want to put anyone else to blame. You never let anyone put themselves to blame. You always want to help in the toughest situations. I love you so so much. And there are many infinte reasons for it." He told me.

I started getting tears in my eyes as I hugged him again. "I love you too Ashton. I love you too." I told him. I laid my head in the crooke of his neck as we held each other. I felt him pick me up and lift me to his bunk on top as he climbed up as well. Cuddling next to me.