Mistletoe (Calum Hood)

Can't we just take a moment and look at the picture above? Ashton looks like a mother with the look of, "I always knew my son was gay." Calum looks like the little brother saying, "mom!? Mom!? What is Lukey doing? You can't even see Michael. But Luke is just like, "I'll just bite his face off!" Yes, I sometimes go back to their old interviews and videos. They're just so funny! And so tempting! Seriously. Look at Ashton, he's just a small blonde "Irish" boy who can't twerk for nothing!....if you guys have watched their older interviews, you would know which one I got it from 😏😇

I was on the red carpet allowing the pictures to be taken, as well as meeting some other celebs. Currently I was talking to Shawn Mendes. That's until someone from BuzzFeed came up to me. Zach Kornfeld. I knew his name because I met him when I did a BuzzFeed video with him. He walked right up to me and Shawn.

"Great! Two of you! So, I'm going to talk to you, Shawn, then you Y/N" Zach said, politely.

I smiled, nodding. "I mean. Is it ok? I kind of rudely came in on your conversation." Zach said.

I nodded. "Go ahead. I'll be here." I told them. I hugged Zach quickly. "Ok. Now you can go." I laughed.

He smiled and took Shawn. I turned back to the cameras and posed for some. While others I just smiled.

Once they came back, Shawn was laughing. "Y/N. Good luck." He said. I smiled and he hugged me, before walking away. 

Zach started talking. "So, Y/N. How are you doing?" He asked me.

I smiled. "I'm great, and you?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I'm doing awesome! Wait..." He said. He looked in front of us as did I.

"Oh. Well...mistletoe?" I asked him.

He nodded. "We're supposed to kiss under this... I think?" He asked. I nodded.

"So...we gonna? This way?" I asked. I quickly pecked his lips.

"How would you rate that?" He asked me.

I thought a moment. "Maybe a....4? I've never kissed anyone so.." I told him.

He liked shocked. "Is that true?" He asked me. His jaw was literally touching the ground.

I nodded, laughing. "It's the truth. I just haven't found the right person yet. But, maybe soon." I told him.

He nodded. "It was great seeing you again!" He told me. Hugging me again as I hugged back.

"You too!" I told him before we both walked away. I went back to meeting people. I was currently talking to some members of One Direction. By some I meant, Niall. Literally only Niall.

"Oh...looks like Luke got caught up in a bind..." He said.

I turned around to see Luke Hemmings, a member of the band, 5 Seconds of Summer, with Zach, who was leaning in to kiss him...with the misteltoe. And Luke had the face looking like he was going to bite Zach's face off. I sighed. "Excuse me, Niall. I'll go save em." I told him.

He laughed. "No problem. Go ahead." He told me.

I smiled at him as I headed over to the boys. I didn't really have a plan, but I don't think Luke would want to kiss a guy. So why not kiss a girl? I got close to him and kissed the end of his lip. Near his lip ring. His eyes widened. "How's that for a kiss?" I asked Zach.

Zach laughed. "It's better than mine would be. He probably wouldn't want to kiss me anyways." Zach explained. I laughed, nodding.

"Did...did Y/N L/N just kiss you?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

I felt someone grab my waist as this time, I saw Calum kiss me. My hands trailed to his face. Our lips moving in sync.

"Ok! That's a kiss for ya!" I heard someone yell. Within my closed eyes, I could hear and see camera flashes. I could also hear clapping. But I didn't care. I truly didn't.

Once it ended, the mistletoe got pulled away. "You're a good kisser." I complimented.

He shrugged, smiling. "As are you." He told me with a smile that could literally kill you from it's beauty.

"Thanks." I told him.

"Hey...are you free after this?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well...I know a great place if you're up for it?" He asked me.

"Is THE Calum Hood asking me on a date?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Yes, THE Calum Hood IS asking you on a date." He told me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek."It's a date. See you, Cal." I told him. Walking away.