Ya got Caught (Hailey X Michael)

I opened the door and immediately saw Michael. My eyes widened. I was about to shut the door until he stopped it with his hand. "No no no. You're not shutting that on my face. I need to talk to you." He explained. I sighed. "About what? I already saw what happened. You cheated Clifford." I responded. He didn't speak. He only kissed me. My eyes widened. But I couldn't help but fall in the kiss.

"These lips, are the only lips I can kiss. I made that a rule a long while ago. Hailey, I would never cheat." He told me. I looked at him. "Then why did you kiss that girl?" I asked him. "Hailey. I did kiss her. But she accidentally took some of that pill I had to take for my headache. I had to use all of it or my head would be hurting all show. She was putting the rest of it in my mouth love." He explained. I cringed.

"Eww. What the hell?" I asked. He laughed. "Yeah. But I never meant for it to go that way." He told me. I nodded and laid my head in his chest. "You have no clue how much I wanted to answer you.." I told him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think I do..?" He answered. We kissed again and the door opened. "What the f**k?" Mali asked. "Hey...you guys are back together! I don't have to handle a crying Hailey anymore!" She joked. Michael and I looked at each other before throwing a pillow at her.