Covers to Tours (Hailey X Calum) P3 Ending

(Calum's POV)

I gasped as I followed her. I was stupid to kiss her like that. Totally idiotic. How didn't I know that she would become surprised and run off. She told me that the 3rd day I met her in fact!

I stopped running as I lost her within the night. I sighed and began making my way back to where the bus was. About 15 to 20 minutes later, I go to the spot where the bus was parked. To only not see it there. My eyes widened as I called the boys.

"Hey mate! What's up! Wait...why are you outside?" Luke asked.

"Dude! Cant really speak right now! Thanks bus is fricken gone!" I exclaimed.

"The bus is WHAT!?" Michael yelled.

"Michael! Stay calm. Calum, are you shi**ing us right now!? We left it with you and Hailey, how could someone have stolen it either. We left the keys to the bus to Hailey anyways." Ashton explained, slowly. My eyes made way to a note on a building I picked it up and read it.

Hey. Calum, Luke, Michael, or Ashton. Could be all of you! So, I have decided to take it upon myself and make my own concert. Alone. At (Random Avenue Name) actually. I'm sorry I randomly took the bus. I just wanted to see how many people would show up to my own concert! -Hailey

I looked up and at my phone. "Guys...meet me at the (Avenue Name) in 15 minutes. I think I know where the bus is." I told them, before running off to the Avenue.

(Hailey's POV)

I saw how many people had come, ad I was surprised. As of now, I was singing a cover of one of the boys's songs, Ghost of You. It was pretty lit since the fans had sang along with me to it. I honestly forgot about the bus incident before I saw Luke, Ash, and Michael. My eyes widened. Oh how dead I was.

I continued along with the song, sweat trickling down my face. I wiped it off before finishing it. I quickly moved on to another song, to distract myself from the boys. That's until I heard the sound of an electric guitar next to me. I looks over to reveal Michael. I looked to the other sides to see Calum, Ashton, and Luke. They smiled at me before I continued singing.

Once we sang a couple more songs, we decided to end it. As I was heading back to the bus, Calum grabbed my arm. "Hey. I'm sorry for shocking you like that. I just...I move along with things too quickly." He explained. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine Calum. I'm just sorry for taking the bus. It was my fault. So what now?" I asked him.

"I know a diner around here. Wanna head there?" He asked me. I smiled, nodding.

"And that was the story of your Grandfather and I." I told my grandchildren, Kaya and Kal sat on the couch, looking at me.

"But Grandma, what happened to his fake girlfriend?" Kal asked me. I laughed.

"Oh. The world will know when the world will know." I said, laughing.

I smiled before going back to the memory of the last time I saw her.

She was working as a garbage woman..

Well those parts are done. I needed to add a bitta humor to the end, ya know? A bit of, funny content in the story? XD. Have a good day/night everyone!