5sos X Charlie Puth ~SOSventures~~Luke Hemmings~ {2019}

I barged right up to the door before banging on it. By now, I was literally going insane. When the door opened, I didn't even think about saying hello in my usual kind voice, because one...They decided to post it at 10 pm..and I was trying to catch some sleep, before I had to leave for my flight to (Your Home State/Y/H/S) in 2 days to see some family.

I walked right in and faced the boys who were staring blankly at me. "YOU POSTED ANOTHER VERSION OF EASIER!?" I yelled. They were all quiet for a second before they all burst out in a fit of laughter. My face probably red, I wiped my eyes from the eye crusts from my sleep. "This isn't funny! You guys know not to blow up my phone when I'm trying to sleep!" I said. I was pretty mad by now.

"Sorry Y/N, we just needed to post it. We couldn't wait another second." Michael said. I faced him and puffed out a breath. I wiped my eyes again, trying to keep my awake.

"Uh. You could have waited for tomorrow, when I was on the flight and awake. You guys are literal douchebags." I said. I surpressed a yawn and blinked my eyes a few times.

"Wait...Y/N were you crying?" Calum asked. I shook my head. I was trying so hard right now to stay awake. I had been up for days packing and planning things. I had also been working on my own new album. I had been up for over a month with only an hour or 2 bits of sleep each day. I was fucking tired. And the only night I could sleep, they blow up my phone with texts and calls. As well as post out a new version of Easier.

"No...I'm just tired. I've been up countless days and nights preparing my own album, I have barely gotten any sleep for the past weeks. Scratch that, for the past years. Ever since I "blew up" on the internet people just keep rushing me. I've been planning this trip to see family for ages. You guys blow up my phone with literally everything the DAY I get sleep...I just...I can't anymore." I said.

Ashton frowned and led me to the couch where Luke was sitting. The boy wrapped his arms around me before I laid my head on his chest. My eyelids became heavy and I felt myself dozing off into a slumber.

"I'm sorry babygirl. Just sleep for us right now. Sleep for me right now. You deserve it." I heard him say before I drifted off.

~~

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine, but I was honestly sure who's it was. It was Luke's. I mean, of course it was. I fell asleep on him last night anyways. I was about to go back to sleep when my eyes opened again. I looked up, seeing that I was tangled up against him. His arms wrapped around my torso, as well as mine wrapped around his topless chest. Something that didn't really happen to me...because I didn't have time for men.

I looked at him for a second. Admiring his facial features. I always thought he was the most angelic thing this world had ever been given. He was beautiful. Liz and Andrew were a lucky pair to pop out something like him. They were lucky to have all their boys.

I looked at him for a little while longer before he moved. Turning a bit. I laughed a bit before he mumbled some words out.

"Get back to sleep love. You have a flight tomorrow...I want you to be at least a decent amount energized..." He mumbled. I smiled before I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I said. He opened one eye and looked at me. One of the two of his marvelous blue eyes gazing at my own E/C orbs.

"For what?" He asked. Both of his eyes were now open and they looke at me, waiting for an answer.

"Thank you for letting me get some rest. Although, you didn't have to do it, you did. And you're a sweetheart for that." I said. I was now leaning up against him, my hand still laying on his chest. His hands were now messing with my waist.

"Well I had to...didn't I? I couldn't let you be restless. It was the least I could do. Besides, you're an amazing sex partner." He said. My eyes widened and I looked at him, blinking a few times. He laughed. "I'm just joking. You know I wouldn't do that. Especially when you're in need, of sleep." He said.

I smiled and shook my head. "You're an ass sometimes. But I love you." I replied. He returned my smile before pulling me down for a kiss. From the touch of his lips, I felt a spark running through my body and fireworks exploding in my stomach. My hands went to his cheeks, holding them lightly as I kissed him.

We pulled away, staring at each other before I nuzzled my head into his neck. His hands trailed to my waist as he kissed the top of my head. I soon trailed myself back to sleep.

I would be lying if I didn't say this was the most relaxing and enjoying sleep I'd had in a while. I'd have to thank whoever posted the Charlie Puth x 5sos remix in the first place, later.