Noticing A Pattern (SOSreview)

Patterns...such...wonderful.. unpredictable things... They make me...dramatic...they make me...face the wrong way..

*Spins chair the right way*

Yes! It's me! *Clap Clap* SOSreview! Yes! The best 5SOS Review chapter out there! I'm pretty sure...the only...SOSreview chapter out there... It's so lonely...please help me not be the only one.

Anyways! Back to the plot of this SOSreview. Patterns. The 5SOS boys always have a pattern going on. First, it was their emo hair, then they went to quiffs and such, then emo hair again...kinda. Now they're just...just... I don't know. Just them.

But...there's one thing...anyone remember Ashton's long hair of 2015? And...remember when he cut his hair, Luke was growing his out in late 2016 to early 2017? Yes? No? Maybe so? Ok, let's move on with this.

If you haven't noticed recent pictures, or videos of Ashton. He's been well..growing his hair out a bit. And, as I believe, there is this pattern going on with the boys. I believe that since Ashton is now growing out his hair, Luke is going to cut his.

Yes! Yes! I know, tears of sadness flowing down all of your faces! I can hear the sobs now! Just...so sad.. But, there's ALWAYS a pattern! And there always will be. Calum dyed his hair, and so did Ashton!

The patterns are everywhere. And their patterns are so obvious, yet so mysterious. Like...why hasn't anyone talked about this yet? We have to warn the fans! The children!

*Runs out of room*

SAVE THE FUCKING CHILDREN!! HIDE YOUR WIVES, HIDE YOUR KIDS!! JUST!! HIDE IN GENERAL! THE 5SOS BOYS HAVE A WEIRD ASS PATTERN GOING ON!!

*Runs back in room*

Yeah...hell no am I gonna go down the street yelling that shite. I don't have the energy. I need my vitamin Nutella before I do that.

But do you guys now see what I'm talking about? The fricken pattern! Now, this is just a conspiracy theory of mine. Another one is is that the 5sos boys aren't human and that they're here to destroy mankind because of their hotnesses....

But we aren't getting to that one yet. That one is for a whole other chapter. This one is about their patterns.

Honestly, I don't know if that will happen though. Luke digs his long hair! But...if he gets it longer than his shoulders I will assign him a Hair Cut appointment.

5sos ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara