When You Realize You'll Never Meet Luke Hemmings ~Virtual~

I posted the Imagine. I always had loved writing. Writing was something that cleared my mind often. A smile appeared on my face when I saw that some people had already voted on the chapter. I laid on my bed. My sheets were the ones with snowmen on them. I had forgotten to take them off three Christmas's ago, and I decided to stick with them.

A 14 year old writer... with 60,000 views on her book. It was insane. She never thought she'd get that far. Especially because it was some fanfiction book. But she was inspired and interested in what she was writing. And I guess the people who came back and read her book did as well.

It was a 5 Seconds of Summer Imagine book. The cover of it being one of their songs as a collage. The song was Teeth. A photo with all of the boys in the middle while Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford all places around it. She had made it herself.

The chapter she had just posted was a chapter about Calum. He has been the member she had a crush on first. His dark brown eyes had been intriguing to her. Than she fell for Luke. Than Michael, than Ashton. And than she became known as an 'All Girl'. She didn't have a specific lane, she switched all the time.

She decided to go on TikTok. She had made a few videos herself, but no one except her classmates of 8th grade had liked them. She would t say she was popular in school. She just knew a lot of people and talked to a few. Except for her Computer Science class. She never really talked to anyone in there. She liked sticking to herself and maybe her friend Adam who she had met in 6th grade.

She scrolled through a few before she got one of Luke. He had spotted a fan in the crowd and locked eyes with her. His head was leaned back as he was playing guitar. Than se and her friend screamed. The girl decided to click on the description, bringing her to another few videos of him making eye contact with fans.

Than there was one video. A video where Luke Hemmings stood, a black leather jacket on. It was an iconic jacket with his classic boots. The girl heard the TikTok girl say, "Hi Luke." In the softest of voices before asking for a photo.

The girl smiled before liking it. How she wanted to meet the boys. The height differences would be hilarious. She was one of the smallest girls in her grade. She was an 8th grader, the height of 4'11. She was small for her year.

Than another thought came to her. How would she ever meet them? She would never be able to go to one of their concerts. The closest place to her would be Chicago. They lived in California. A state WAY away from her. She was just a fan. She'd never get noticed. Heck, even if she did meet them, she'd be awkward. She wouldn't know what to say and would probably say something weird.

She looked down at her blankets and her cat. Not everybody would get to have the luck. Even if she'd been a fan since 2017. She couldn't believe it had been 3 years already. And within those three years she had met all sorts of people. Thanks to WattPad. But than that made her smile.

She had made something of her own following. She didn't need to meet the boys to be genuinely happy. She already was. She had all these people who read her stories, some would comment and say how amazing it was. Some would ask for requests. The votes.

She would soon have to make another book on 5sos Imagines. This one was almost at 200 chapters. She would think that it would be the limit. But there would only be time to find out. A smile wavered her face and she began to write some more.

She began to write about how she'd never get to meet 5sos, but she'd get to talk to the people who read her book.

She named the title of the chapter, "When You Realize You'll Never Be Able To Meet Luke Hemmings ~Virtual~ As it wouldn't be about as specific boy. But how she realized so much over the TikTok's.