'Cause We Could FEEEEEEL (Luke Hemmings)

I walked I into my kitchen to see Cocktail's set out. I facepalmed. "You fricken guys... Let me guess, Cocktail Chat?" I asked. Calum emerged from behind the blue screen nodding his head and smiling deviously as if he was a 4 year old who just got some candy.

"Hell yeah! Alcohol! Drunk! Let's go! Perfect mix!" He screamed excitedly, fist bumping he air. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You guys are so weird. Like...why is this useful?" I asked them, curiousity obviously getting the best of me. Michael shrugged, walking in the room.

"We're just 4 @$$holes who when we're drunk, like to annoy the f**king hell out of you." Ashton explained for him. I laughed.

"You guys don't annoy me. You just act stupid. Like...really REALLY stupid. So stupid that once Michael stuffed his phone halfway up his @$$." I told them. "If I hadn't stopped him, he would have gone to the hospital...and Michael would also have a damaged @$$." I explained to him. Michael laughed.

"That was only because I was drunk! And the boys dared me to stick it up there! Not my fault!" Michael excused.

"They could hardly form a sentence. What do you mean...dared??" I asked him, laughing slightly.

His face was pure red now. I laughed and Luke walked in. His shirt literally unbuttoned down to his chest. I didn't really like when the boys did that. Fricken...no one wants to see harry @$$ chests. Also, just..no. I sighed.

"Luke...no. Why do you do that? You used to NEVER do that? Why now?" I asked him, pointing towards his unbuttoned shirt. He laughed.

"We all change styles in clothing. We all grow up." He explained to me. My eyes widened when he said that.

"No! Don't grow up! I won't allow it! You're too young to grow! You need to go back to being 17 with a quiff! Be a fetus again!" I ordered, jokingly. The guys laughed.

"Ok! We're ready! Luke, you're going first! Sit your arse down!" Ashton ordered, in a jokingly mean manor. Luke sat down and I put on More. One of the 2 songs the were going over right now.

"Why can't we, choose our emotion? Why can't we choose em? 'Cause we could feeeeel something's broken! My heart!" He exclaimed. I put a hand to my heart as he laughed I hugged him.

"Even though you're joking. I'm sorry you drunk boy." I told him. He pulled me on his lap.

"I'm not THAT drunk. But sure am going to be." He replied to me. I sat on his lap and he explained what the songs meant and who they exactly were for. I laughed at some things, and frowned at others. Throughout the time, Luke only got drunker and Drunker. So drunk..to the point I took his Cocktails away.

At the end of the day, I had to spend the night at Ashton's house...with the boys...because of their drunk-ness.

As of now, I was sitting on the couch in the living room, on my phone. I had finally gotten the boys into separate rooms to sleep. Yes, Ashton, Calum, and I lived like...RIGHT next to each other. But I couldn't risk them walking into someone else's home.

I sighed and after a bit, I heard someone say my name. I looked up to see Luke wrapped in a blanket, sitting on the stairstep. No joke, he looked like a little child who had a nightmare and was now sitting on a staircase from being scared.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him. "Yes, Luke?" I asked him. He looked around the room before he looked back at me.

"I can't sleep...can I hang with you?" He asked, in a quiet voice. I laughed and nodded.

"Of course. Get over here!" I exclaimed. He got up and walked downstairs. He plopped down on the couch next to me. I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I couldn't sleep...and...I saw a dark figure walk across my room.." I looked at him weirdly. He was probably just seeing things because he was drunk anyways. He always had this problem. I smiled, genuinely.

"Luke, do you want to to talk or sleep? Or what?" I asked him, laughing slightly. He shrugged and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I wanna cuddle." He answered, rubbing his head along my neck. I wrapped my arms around his torso. After a bit, he wrapped me in his blanket covered arms. I smiled as he laid me in his chest. After a bit, I felt him kiss my face. He also started singing More. His voice was so angelic...I never really understood how his deep @$$ voice could turn into a softer voice. But,it was rather soothing. He went throughout the playlists of his songs until I almost fell asleep.

"You know...I wrote a couple of songs for you. Throughout the years I mean. Such as, Don't Stop, even Better Man. There's a lot more about you, but...yeah, Better Man too. Sure, it was about Crystal and Michael's relationship, but it was also about you. You've changed me in a good way as well. And...that's why I love you. And...I know I have a girlfriend. But I'll wait. Sweet dreams, my love." I heard him whisper before I fell asleep, cuddling onto his chest.