Beforehand ~Ashton Irwin~ {2020}

Thank you JennaPearson7 for the image of Ash! I needed it so thank you a million! I appreciate you, my friend!

Also the first episode of The Ukulele is out! So if you wanna check that out, you may ^^
~~

QueenY/N: I hope you know that I'm coming over before the 5sos stream starts so we can be doing it together

~Ashton Ketchup  has logged on~

Ashton Ketchup: Oh! You are! I'm gonna have to order the boys to save a spot in songs for you! And I have chips and such at the ready!

QueenY/N: And I have the 5sos merch at the ready. Let's do this!

Ashton Ketchup: ooh! Do you have another Bucket Hat I could borrow? I misplaced mine...

QueenY/N: I mailed you my other hat when you were sick so you had my comfort.

AshtonKetchup: I thought I ordered that one :(( I'm sorry

QueenY/N: Sorry Ash. This ones mine. I have more than enough sweatshirts. Now open the goddamn door

AshtonKetchup: what do you mean?

AshtonKetchup: Y/N! How long have you been standing out there!

~~

Ashton opened the door and I looked up from my phone.

"I've been knocking for 4 minutes." I said before wrapping my arms around his neck. He gave a giggle and wrapped his around my lower back.

"I'm sorry I kept you away. I didn't want you getting the virus." He said, running a hand through my hair. I laughed.

"Well I missed you..." I mumbled to him, pulling away and smiling up at him. It made him giggle.

"I missed you as well." He replied, kissing my nose. "But if it was the average cold, I would have let you be next to me." He told me. I gave him a look.

"So you'd risk me getting sick than?" I asked. He laughed and invited me inside of his house. For the past 2 weeks I was practically living with Calum because Ash didn't want me to get this virus.

And here I am, back at the house because he felt better! Calum didn't exactly want me to go, he wanted me to stay because he wanted to mess around with Bucket Hats, but I told him
I couldn't and gave a hug goodbye before I left.

I set my stuff down on the kitchen island and walked to the couch. Ashton was already sitting there by the time I walked over. His arm was on the back of the TV as he was scrolling through his phone. He looked up and smiled as he saw me.

I sat on the couch and scrolled through Netflix. I smirked as the Netflix cursor was above Supernatural. Ash looked up and sighed.

"Come on Y/N... CW shows suck..." Ashton mumbled, laying his head on the back of the couch.

"And you swallow." I told him before clicking on the show. He just gave a chuckle and kissed my forehead. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. Who knew we would be live with the album only a few hours later?