Meme Review (SOSventures)

Oh! For this chapter! Or any halter really, you can change what ya call yourself on YouTube! And what you call your fans! Have a good day!

"Aroo! What's up my Wolf Cubs! My name is Wolfie! And I hope you enjoy this video! It's with our king, PewDiePie! And I'm helping him be #1 forever since I'm the #1 girl! And Felix is not with Me, he's actually chatting me through Discord. And whatever we say in this video, we do not mean fully. We're just joking. Enjoy!" I told the camera.

*Clap clap* "Meme Review! Y/N L/N? Anyways, welcome to meme review! The number one show on YouTube!" Felix started.

"Yes! Today we're going to make fun of some people's Meme Reviews gone wrong!" I told the camera. "And you know. This is what really kills the internet community. Bad Meme Reviews." I finished.

"So! Let's get this review started!" Felix yelled. I laughed as we started a video brought by the fans. It was a video called, The Meme Review with 5SOS. "Shall we see what's wrong with this video, Y/N?" He asked me. I nodded.

He played the video and it went to some kind of intro full of the 5sos boys in a circle. I paused it and covered my ears. "Oh! It's already bad! There's no Clap Clap meme review! No!" I screamed. Felix laughed. "No! It's just bad already! We need the 2 claps! At least in some point of the video! We need two claps!" I clapped as I said that.

"True! We need to have the," He clapped twice. "Meme review!" He sad. "But maybe. Maybe, one of these boys have done their research and later on in the video, they'll clap." He explained.

I nodded and played the video. As I listened, Felix stopped at the first meme on the wall. "It reminds me, on T-Series's who. And how TERRIBLE and ear-bleeding it is!" He explained to me.

I laughed. "Yikes Felix. It's fricken true. Just, just throw that yikes at T-Series's face. Maybe it'll realize it's mistake and it'll leave!" I replied. "Oh and also, Calum has a point there. That's how creeped out everyone is of T-Series. It's just, so...so damn ugly!" I told him.

We played the video. Once it came to the other one, we stopped it again. "That's how messed up T-Series'll be when you destroy em!" I told Felix. He burst out laughing as I circled the face, Luke held up upside down. "You know...I like this guy already. He has a sense of humor...I'll just uh." I mumbled and took a screenshot of the right side up picture Luke held.

Once Felix stopped his fit of laughter, I played it once more. We stopped it once Luke asked, "Is that Me and Michael?"

"Ok. Luke Robert Hemmings. Don't ask how I know his name. I'll get to that later. By Lukas Roberto Hemmingsworth, he's right next to you reacting to the meme! All you have to ask is, "Michael, is that me and you?" And how I may know their names...is because in like, 2014 I was obsessed with them. Not fangirls obsessed, but music obsessed. Don't ask!" I said. "And I would be lying if I said I wasn't still obsessed..." I mumbled.

Felix started laughing again. "Look at the meme! The girl just looks like she hates him! Ha!" Felix kept on laughing as I laughed at the meme as well. "Also. Michael sounds so Irish in this video!" Felix finished. Still laughing.

I nodded. "He's the Walmart version of JackSepticEye!" I laughed. "Oh we're enjoying this too much." I mumbled. We played the video again to another part. "Wait..did he just say, that's all I do? What? All he says is, Hey?" I asked.

"So if you met on the street, Luke would be like, Hey. Then you'd say, hey. Then all he would say is...hey?" Felix asked. I shrugged. "I mean. It literally shows the math! The math that he only says hey! Get it right people! Luke only says hey! Meme exposed! Meme is gone! All he says is hey!" Felix yelled.

"Yeah! Shane Dawson! Make a conspiracy on why Luke says only hey! We need to know!" I announced. "Know what? Screw it! I'll be at your house in 2 hours Shane! Let's do this conspiracy together! And someone, get ahold of Luke Hemmings! We need to speak about a meet up for this conspiracy!" I yelled. Felix and I laughed again. "We're so stupid." He mumbled. I nodded, laughing.

We played the video until the end, replying and reacting to hints as we went along. We ended it and I slowly clapped. "Well..well..well... Someone is in trouble here.. There was NO clapping! None at all! A disgrace to mankind! Disgrace I tell you! We need at least one clap to make a meme review, a meme review! Ashton, Calum, Luke, Michael! How dare you? I trusted you guys and you let me down...you let my king, PewDiePie down. You know what...I'm gonna say it...I'm gonna MEME out at your tour! Ok? Yeah! Now ya got me mad!" I exclaimed. "And when you said, there were no recent memes? You wanna BET? Ok, Robin! Edit their newest memes in please?. Thank you bud!" I told the camera.

"Also. Not to be like...rude to them or anything. But Michael, crazy hair. Get a hair cut man. We don't...we don't want that here. Luke. You too." Felix said.

I laughed. "Are you that certain they'd watch this?" I asked him, rubbing my neck, laughing slightly.

"I mean. Of course! They need to SEE what they did wrong! A meme review isn't a meme review without clapping. And it also isn't a meme review, if they don't watch your videos to see what they did wrong." Felix explains.

"You hear that everybody? Next video! With MrBeast! Let's go!" I exclaimed. "We've already gotten ahold of him! He's ready!" I joked. We both laughed again.

We reacted to a bit more before I stopped and gave the video to Robin to edit.

I decided to help him a bit by editing some of my videos for him. I had a lot of time today. By the end of the day, I turned in 2 videos. I smiled and I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day, I saw that Robin released the Meme review video for me. "Thanks Robin.." I mumbled as I stood up, took a shower and brushed my teeth. As I decided to get some tea, was when I decided to read some comments. I saw a bunch of sweet-hearted ones which made me smile. But as I drank my tea,  was when I saw a specific comment that literally made me spit my tea out of my mouth. There. In the comment section was a comment from the one and only 5 Seconds of Summer. It read,

"This video made me laugh so hard! I loved it! And I'm sorry that we didn't clap! I can do it right now for ya! *Clap* *clap* I'm sorry for our sins great 2nd in command! - Love you, Ashton

I laughed. And decided to reply to the comment.

"I'm so glad I'm funny! As well as Felix! That's our point in view! To make people laugh! And I forgive you. It was only a YouTube video lolz. I liked the meme review even if you didn't clap. You boys have a wonderful sense of humor! I love people who do! And you don't have to be sorry for any sins. You don't have any! - Love You too Ashton, Kaya. ♥️💙

I smiled as I sent it to him. After I did, I got so many replies like,

"OMG! KAYSHTON!! YAS!!"

I smiled as I got started on a new YouTube video. But before that, I made sure I followed the boys on Twitter and Instagram. Only to have them follow back.