Band vs Band vs Band|SOSventures~Chainvent {Series} Part 1≤Intro≥

B.I.T.B is what they called us, and Blank In The Ballroom was what it stood for. My best friend growing up, Daniel, and I we're the only 2 in it. As the other guys got kicked out for specific reasons. We had been on our own for a while now, as the other members were kicked out in late 2013 to early 2014.

As we were on our own, we could make whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. We could also collaborate with a few people that we wanted to. With permission, and acception of course. And since we were on our own, our duo of a band, became #1 in all the charts. And #1 in bands and may I say this, in front of BTS and Why Don't We.

Things were going up for us, even as we only had a major duo. We literally just hit 35,000,000 subscribers minutes ago. It was cool to feel as if the world admired you, as if you inspired people. Helped people, make them feel happy. Make them laugh, make them cry, just with music.

It was as if, Daniel and I had been set free from a grasp that held us in position for so long. That held us since late 2010, the year our band officially was created. But, this year was the year that was going to be different. 2019, was most definitely...going to be different.

5sos Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें