Pool Party ~Luke Hemmings~ {2015}

Just realized, I've never really done 2015, 5sos. Wow....I feel so like...wow.

I hated parties. No type of party in specific, just parties in general. Parties were loud, they were filled with drunks and druggies. They always had those boys and girls who were flirty. Some had fights that would get a little too physical. People would do really stupid things. Me, I was usually too involved in my studies, or music. Art maybe. Sure, a couple (lot) of boys had a crush on me, but that wasn't the case in college. A lot of the people were more to my best friend, Danny. And funny thing was, Danny wasn't even in my college. He and I only lived in an apartment close enough to both.

It wasn't until he came home, was until I found out what we were doing later on. What I thought was going to be a day of relaxation and comfort, was going to be the opposite. Danny was going to drag me out to what I hated most. And you guessed it, parties. The worst thing on this planet Earth. As I mentioned, drunks, druggies, stupid people. Danny loved that type of stuff. Especially the getting drunk part. Everytime he went to a party, the first thing he ever did, was go straight to the food or alcohol. But this party was a different type. It was a Pool Party. Meaning yes, I had to wear a swimsuit.

And another thing I hated most. Showing off my body. Sure, I was skinny, had a flat stomach, no hair on my arms or legs. But that wasn't still the case. There were going to be people with way better style of suits, of legs, hair. People who could show off within 3 seconds of being there. And I was only going to be a 0 percentage. Also, showing up with a boy wasn't your best bet. People were always trying to lock people who came with boys in rooms together, they would make them make out. It was just a total mess.

But before I get too ahead of myself, let me go to a whole new beginning. Maybe you'll understand more, of what I'm about to say.

~~~~~

"Danny! I don't want to!" I yelled. Danny had been trying to make me step out of the bathroom for minutes now. Bathing suits weren't my thing. Who knew what type of hobo would come right up to you, snip your shoulder strap off, and reveal your whole upper torso to the world? Yeah, count me out.

"Kaya! Please! Came on. It can't be that bad. You look amazing in almost anything! Trust me, I've seen you in the shortest shorts imaginable! I know." He said. I crossed my arms from the other side.

"Yeah. And what sense does that make? It s not gonna help me walk out of this bathroom." I told him. I heard a groan from him on the other side. I could hear him tap his foot.

"Kaya Oceania Waters. Get out of that bathroom this instant! I am NOT afraid to come in there, you and I both know that. If I have to drag you out by carrying you over my shoulder, I will!" He said. I sighed. He honestly would. It wouldn't be the first time. I grabbed onto the door and twisted it, open. I stepped out. He started clapping and smiling. "And, I finally got the girl out." He partied. I rolled my eyes.

"1. You owe me. 2. Let's get to this party quick so it can be done and over with." I told him. He jumped up excitingly before rubbing his towel and running out the door. I sighed again and grabbed mine, slowly making my way down the stairs. I made it down to see Danny waiting in the car. I sighed and stepped in, he pulled back and drove off to whoever's house.

~

I took a breath as I opened the back gate, stepping into where the party took place. I hope Danny didn't expect me to talk to anyone. That would most likely happen. I'd just sit down somewhere and be on my phone for the whole time. I wouldn't take my shirt or sports pants off to reveal my bathing suit, I'd just sit there and do nothing. Right away, Danny took of his shirt, diving into the pool. Everyone cheered at him and he screamed once he arose from the clear blue abyss. I quietly clapped and sat down on a chair in the far corner.