Till Now~Luke Hemmings~ {1996-2019}

Today is my baby boy, Luke Hemmings birthday! Ah! I'm so sad, yet excited he's turning 23! On Michael's birthday, I was like, ,"okay, this baby is turning 23, it'll be a long time before the rest of the guys age.." nope! That crap went up really fricking fast! Oh Gosh...not my baby...turn back into a 14 year old Fetus! Neerrr!

~~

~July 16,1996~
~Age 1 day~
~Liz P.O.V~

I smiled at the small babe in my hands. Some tears were flowing down my cheeks, but other than that, pure joy and happiness was within my veins. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, he wasn't for at least a few days or so. Hours, if he was THAT lucky. I wasn't so sure. All I was sure about, was the small being in my arms. He was an adorable fetus. Tiny hands, tiny feet, small nose. Everything on him was small, yet, so adorable. As every baby was.

When the door opened, my gaze was still on my baby boy. Holding him as still as possible, at some points, rocking him. But just holding him. I heard a woman laugh and looked up, realizing there was anther woman in my room. I became confused, as she was in patients attire and was holding a baby herself.

"Sorry for bathing in like this, but I'm pretty sure this is not my sisters room?" She asked. I shook my head and she laughed again. She looked down to my baby and smiled kindly. She didn't seem like a threat. She seemed kind, and sweet. "I presume that you just gave birth? My sister just gave birth a few hours ago, actually. She gave me permission to walk around with her child." She said. I nodded.

"What's the babies name?" I asked. The lady smiled and walked forward a bit. She looked down at the babe in her arms and looked back at me, with her shining E/C orbs.

"Will you tell me the name of your baby, if i tell you the name of this one?" She asked. I nodded and crossed my heart. She looked down at the baby again and sighed. "Her name is Y/N. Y/N M/N L/N." She said. I smiled.

"That's a pretty name." I told her. She smiled and looked back down at the baby.

"Her mother named her..." She looked around the room before right back down at Y/N. "What's the name of yours?" She asked. I smiled down at my baby again and opened my mouth.

"His name is Luke...Hemmings. Luke Robert Hemmings." I told her. She smiled and looked down at the two babies. Her eyes widened a bit before looking at the two again.I looked down at mine and saw his eyes open. The only thing was, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the other baby. And when I looked at the one in the woman's arms, she was looking at my son.

The woman laughed and sat down in the chair next to my bed. Luke didn't take his eyes off the other one. At first he seemed confused, but he just kept looking. Y/N did too.

"When was she born? Luke was born yesterday" I asked out of nowhere. The aunt of the baby smiled.

"She was born this morning. Why?" She asked. I looked between the two and asked the woman, politely, to give Y/N to me. When she did, I set them down on my bed. I watched as Luke tried wiggling to her, and then Y/N tried as well. They finally wiggled their way to the others embrace and the girl just closed her eyes. And as did Luke.

I turned to the woman and opened my mouth. "I know every mother thinks this, but when I looked at these 2, do you ever think that they're special....because this is the first time..out of my 2 other children, that I've seen this." Mid sentence I began to laugh. She laughed as well.

~~

~July 16, 1997~
~Age 1~
~Liz P.O.V~

I saw as Luke just stared at his small baby cake. He blinked his eyes a few times before cocking his head. Andrew laughed and I felt a tug at my dress. I looked down, seeing my eldest son, Ben. He looked at me with his big eyes and opened his mouth to speak.