Entry #73 (02/02/19)

02-02-19

Dear Future-self,

Embarrassing Moment Today:

It's "no plastics day" and I went to the grocery and forgot to bring an eco-bag so the bagger wrapped the things I bought with a paper bag. Unfortunately, I had bought a refrigerated item and the change of temp made some moist.

I went to City Square to get my door keys recopied, and place the heavy groceries on the floor. And boom! The paper ripped. Gosh, the key shop was just right next to the entrance and many people saw it.

It was a good thing none of the items rolled over. But I had to ask the guy on the key shop to kindly look after my item while an older guy guided me to where I could buy an eco-bag. It was really nice of them to so kind enough to help me.

The guy on the key shop even helped me on transferring the items I've bought into the eco-bag. But it was really embarrassing how he commented on the things I've bought. He even handed me the pack of sanitary napkins that I've bought.

Can you imagine how embarrassing that was?

I quickly thanked him and went out of the store as fast as I could.

Well everyone will just forget it eventually. Hahaha. I hope no one recognized me. 😂

Love,
-Present (22 yrs old-self)