Chapter Eleven

Taehyung Focus

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" Yoongi asked. I shook my head. "When we were reviewing his symptoms. You mentioned a severe depression and he tried to kill himself. If he knew I was going to try to get the poison out, then he probably wouldn't go along with it." I said. Yoongi glared at me.

"We just talked about that though. He and I agreed that we would live for each other until we couldn't anymore."

"Until he would still, eventually die."

"What is the risk to this operation?"

"Well, I'm working in his thigh, right? There is an antidote I can make. If I can get it into his veins properly, it will take out the poison. If I mess up and the antidote is anywhere out of his blood system, then the antidote will destroy anything in its path and Jimin could die."

Yoongi looked at the ground. "If there's a chance he could die anyway, then what's the point?"

"The point is that there is also a chance he could live instead of die," I said. I didn't want them to think there was no hope for them. For the thirty minutes I knew them, they seemed completely in love, and Jungkook was right in the car the other day when he said I didn't want people to die. I hated it when people lost something when I could help it.

Other than that, I just didn't want them to underestimate my skills. "What's the chance of the risk?" Yoongi asked. "With how much skill I have with things like this, it's very improbable that it will happen. I just needed to share with you that there is still a possibility if I'm being professional. The poison could kill him if the antidote isn't inserted right." I replied.

Yoongi looked down at the floor, thinking. I stayed silent, trying to be patient. That was another thing about me. I hated when people would lose things when I could help it, sure, but I was fucking impatient as hell.

"I think..." Yoongi said. He closed his eyes. "I think you should do it."

I smiled at him. "I'll have him better in no time, I'll start on th-"

"One condition." He interrupted. I nodded, waiting. "I get to be here when you do it." Yoongi said. "I'm not leaving." I blinked. Well... I mean... I don't like it, but it's not going to bother me, so... "Fine, deal." I said.

Yoongi pulled a chair over to Jimin's bed and sat down next to him. He leaned on his arms, watching the sleeping Jimin. I nodded to myself, knowing there was no moving him now. I stood up and walked over to the medicine cabinet to make sure I had everything. After about ten minutes of searching, I found all but one thing.

"Suga?" I asked. "Hmm?" Suga hummed. I walked over to him. "I can't find one of the ingredients, so I can't do it today. I will need it though, so after this, I want to ask your leader to get it." Suga blinked. "At least get the bullet out?" He asked. "I want him to wake up. He and I have some things to talk about."

I nodded. "Yeah, that's okay. Are you staying during the surgery too?"

"Definitely."

"Okay. Just... Don't mess me up."

"I'm going to be quiet."

"Okay," I said. I walked back to the cabinet to grab the tools and things I needed, and something to wear over my clothes.

🐭🐭🐭

Oof. I got like, five hours of sleep but can't sleep anymore- which, if you know me, is pretty weird. I sleep a lot.