Chapter Sixty Two

[this is another chapter that wp deleted so it's also unedited]

Jungkook Focus

"I'm- I'm here, at- at the..." Taehyung paused over the phone and took a deep breath. "I'm still at the-"

Taehyung's words were drowned out by the loud crashing of the door opening up and gunshots. My eyes flew open and I saw the frog face man on the floor with blood pouring out of a hole in his head, and the leader on the ground with a wound in his shoulder. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" He screamed. Hoseok walked over to him with his gun and pointed it at him.

"WAIT! WAIT!" EunHo yelled. "I-I have to tell you something!"

"What is it, you dirty little rat?" Hoseok said angrily. I still couldn't process the fact that Hoseok was there at all. This must be a dream. I thought. "I-" EunHo looked at me and smirked. He sat up slowly and Hoseok followed him with the gun. "Do you know why I won't kill you?" He asked. I frowned. "Because you only want to know where Taehyung is."

"No."

I blinked. EunHo's smirk grew deeper. "Tell me, what is your last name?"

"Why the fuck does that matter to you? I'm a Jeon."

"Your father's name was different. The one you grew up with."

"I-" I stopped and spat at him. "This is irrelevent. Hoseok, shoot-"

"WAIT!" EunHo interrupted again and I nodded at Hoseok to stay still. "What is it? You have three seconds."

"I needn't that much time. It's because I am your father, Jungkook. I am Jeon EunHo."

"That's it! Shut the fuck up!" Hoseok looked pissed and he raised the gun again to EunHo's head.

H-He's my- I blinked. Th-The one that- he- he's my- "Hoseok, stop," I said. Hoseok sighed and looked annoyed, like he really wanted to kill somebody. "I-I need to think. Spare him." Hoseok rolled his eyes and hit EunHo with the butt of his gun hard enough to knock him out. He grabbed keys from the unconscious leader's belt and walked over to me.

"You know we're giving him what he wants, right?" Hoseok said gruffly. I looked down, not answering. He unlocked my chains and I dropped to the ground on my feet, rubbing my wrists. "He could have been lying, Jungkook." I stayed silent. Didn't want to say anything.

"We should have just killed h-"

"Hoseok, please shut up." I said. Silence filled the room. Hoseok handed me a shirt and jacket from his bag and I put them on quietly, then he handed me a gun. I sighed. "I-I'm sorry. Thank you. Thanks for coming to get me , but-"

"I know you made me promise not to, but I did, so deal with it."

"Th-Thanks."

We headed outside quietly, and fast. I pulled my hood up so the others in the gang wouldn't recognize me. We ran quickly to the outside parking lot and made it to a car. "HEY! FREEZE!" Hoseok and I turned around wildly and saw a mass of people running toward us. They were far, but fast. Hoseok and I scrambled to get into the car but a few gunshots went off and my ear started ringing. Not both, just one. A painful ringing. I touched my ear and looked at my fingers.

Blood. Shit. I looked over at Hoseok but couldn't find him. "H-Hose-"

He was laying on the ground, with blood pouring out of his stomach. Slow and steady, just like my heartbeat at that moment. I screamed. The only thing I could do was pick him up and shove him into the passenger seat, jump across the hood of the car, cram myself into the driver's seat, and drive as fast as I could, swerving to make sure no one could shoot the tires again.

"H-Hoseok! Hoseok! Stay awake!"

Hoseok's eyes were barely open, his forehead smeared with blood. His arms and leg limp beside him. "Hoseok, please!" I kept screaming for him to keep his eyes opened, but he couldn't seem to hear me. After a few more moments of driving and me panicking, Hoseok spoke up.

"P-Pull over," He whispered. I found a hidden spot underneath some low hanging trees and parked there. If the Tiger Gang members decided to run this far, they wouldn't be able to find us. I looked at Hoseok and snatched his bag up to find something- anything to staunch the flow. I didn't realize Hoseok was moving until I felt his hand on my wrist. Weak and shaky. "H-Hoseokie..." I mumbled. He smiled, his eyes still only half open. "Jungkook, stop." He said. I shook my head. "N-No, I w-won't let you d-die."

"I-I'm not scared of it, so you shouldn't be either, okay?" He whispered faintly. "Just like when you first experienced lightening. Remember?" I tried to smile at the fond memory. Hoseok had taken me to the roof one night to show me what a storm was when I was six going on seven. "You were terrified of the flashes, but I told you I wasn't scared and you were okay." Hoseok was nine at the time.

I nodded. "And we were both okay. S-So let's get you to a hospital. S-So you c-can be ok-kay too." Hoseok chuckled weakly. "It's not worth it, Jungkook." He said. "I want to sleep." I shook my head and out of determination and anger, I grabbed my jacket and pressed it to Hoseok's stomach. "Hold that there or I'll tell Yoongi you like him." I said. Hoseok laughed, grimacing at the pain in his stomach.

I hit the gas pedal and drove off speedily, trying not to crash as I set the GPS to the hospital. Blood was still pouring out of my ears. Thirty minutes into the ride, we finally reached a hospital. I busted out of the car and to Hoseok's side, then yanked the door open and pulled Hoseok out. I carried him in hurriedly, not even caring that I parked the car in the middle of the road randomly. The doors to the lobby opened and I rushed in with Hoseok.

Doctors all over the place moved their attention to us and some ran over to us while others ran around rampid yelling orders and getting supplies ready.  They took him from me and placed him on a gurney, attaching multiple things to him and running away speedily down a hallway.

I wanted to follow him, I really id, but I couldn't. I had to leave. Some doctors stayed to ask me questions, but before they could, I slipped out of the hospital discreetly, climbed back into the car, and drove off with tears spilling down my face along with the blood from my ear.

I'll come back for you, Hoseok.