Chaptwr Sixty Six

[STILL YNEDITED]

Jungkook Focus

I woke up with Tae the next morning, feeling fuzzy. My head hurt. My eyes stung. My shoulders were sore. I groaned and moved my hand up to my forehead. Taehyung shifted in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. "Morning sleepy," I whispered. He lifted his head up, starting to blink the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning," he replied lazily. Then set his head back down on my chest and was quickly back to sleeping. The heavy rise and fall of his breathing, his parted lips, his quiet murmurs... God, What is he doing to me?

I stroked his hair until I realized I should probably get up and prepare. Prepare to speak to everyone. Literally everyone.

The night before, Namjoon explained that if we were all ready, we would possibly be able to fight the Tiger gang off. Possibly. I was going to speak in front of every single person in the gang and warn them to be prepared for anything.

I nudged Taehyung's shoulder and he slowly lifted his head up again, resting his chin on my chest to look up at me. He was so cute. Ruffled hair on on the side of his head, plump, red lips, cloudy, sleepy eyes. Stop that! I scolded myself. "Sleepy, we need to get up," I said.

Taehyung nodded. "Why is your face all red?" He asked quietly. His voice was really deep from just waking up. Pretty voice. Pretty face. Pretty boy. My pretty boy.

I shrugged. I didn't know what he was talking about. Taehyung lifted his arm and rested his hand against my forehead from where he was laying.

"You have a fever."

"No I don't, I'll be fine."

"Jungkook you have a fever."

I blinked. Taehyung sat up and got off the bed, then rushed into the bathroom. A few moments later, I heard the tap squeak and water started turning through the pipes. It was the bath water tap. Taehyung came back out and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and dragging me with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Taehyung beamed at me. "This is what you did for me, so I'm returning the favor." His smile made my heart melt. We sat down next to the tub and Tae took my hand, pulling it to the water. "Is this okay?"

"Can you make it a little colder? I asked. Taehyung did so and I nodded. "Thanks," I said. Tae put in bubble bath and once the tap was turned off, he had a towel and everything already set up.

I stood up and groaned in obvious mock pain. Taehyung giggled. "You're too much," He said. I groaned again. "I'm too weak to undress myself," I said. "I might collapse at any moment."

"Oh you poor thing," Taehyung said sarcastically. "Whatever will you do?"

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Help me?"

Taehyung blushed and started stuttering. "I-uh- s-sure-"

I laughed and kissed his forehead. "It's okay baby. You don't have to if you don't want to. I was only joking." Taehyung nodded. "I'm sorry..." he said, looking down. "I feel like I keep leading you on and then going back to being timid." I picked up his hand and rubbed my thumb across the top of it.

"Tae, you're not doing anything that could upset me. Why do you always act like you're scared of my reaction if you do anything you think I might not like?"

Taehyung blinked. I chuckled and kissed his forehead again. "You know I love you right?" I asked. Taehyung nodded. "Good. Now if you don't feel comfortable, then leave the room for a minute. I'll be quick." Tae scurried off and once I had made it into the tub, he came back in and sat down next to me.