Chapter Sixty One

Please don't kill me. There are 2822 words lol

Yoongi Focus

Two days since Jimin came back and I yelled at him. Nice going Yoongi, what the hell is happening to you? I wondered how Hoseok was doing with Tae but didn't dare check on him. I was scared at what I could do. What he could do. What he told me when I saw him last was mind blowing for me., I saw Jimin in a different way, too. I had no idea why it changed my view of Jimin, and I was absolutely sure I still loved him, but there was something that changed in the way we interacted. The way I thought about him. As well as my thoughts about Hoseok.

"Yoongi, are you sure you're okay? You've been looking tired and lost for two days," Jimin's voice sounded above me. I looked up from my seat on a chair in the room and blinked. I was probably tuning him out again on accident. I had been doing that a lot. I didn't mean to, but I just happened to ignore him without realizing it a bunch of times.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

"You've gotten plenty of sleep. Are you still feeling sick?"

I shrugged. I didn't know what to tell him. I didn't want him to figure out what was really going on, so I kept my mouth silent or told him I was sick. Jimin frowned worriedly but didn't push it further. A few moments of silence passed before I got up and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked. I shrugged. "It's evening, I'm gonna go for a walk."

"I'm coming."

"I- Okay."

Jimin got up and we headed out to the elevators together to go down to the subway crash site. "What's going on?" Jimin asked once we reached the level. We walked straight to our secret car without a thought and climbed into it. "Nothing, Jimin."

My remark was short, curt, and I knew I wasn't hiding it well enough. I didn't have strong walls when Jimin was around. "Yoongi," He said in a low tone. "You aren't okay. I was going to let you deal with your problems on your own, but this is to the point where I have to intervene."

"You don't have to intervene," I said. "There's nothing going on." I hated lying. Jimin shook his head. "Now why is it that I don't believe that, Yoongi?" He leaned in closer. "What are you feeling right now?" I looked down, away from his eyes. "I-I don't know," I said. "I-I'm just eally confused right now."

"Why?"

"I d-don't want to tell you."

"Will you? At some point."

"I don't know. I think I will."

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I..." I breathed in. This was totally a problem I could deal with on my own. Something that shouldn't even be a problem. I wanted to kiss Jimin so bad and get this over with. To forget what was bothering me. "I will be fine," I stated. Jimin smiled a small, shy smile. "That's all I wanted to know," He whispered. He pressed his soft lips to mine and I felt really happy that he let it go. He was so understanding.

But the kiss wasn't relieving. It should have been, but it wasn't. It only made my stomach twist with anxiety. This was wrong. I felt like I was lying.

Flashback

I woke up in my room with nightmares. About the same thing everyone else was scared of: whatever was happening to Jungkook, and what would happen to Taehyung. I looked over my side and Jimin was gone. It took me a tired panic moment to remember that he was with Tae so that Hoseok could sleep. I looked over my other shoulder to Hoseok's bed and there he was, sleeping peacefully as always.