Chapter Forty Two

[heyo. Same as last chapter. COMPLETELY UNEDITED]

Jungkook Focus

I followed Tae through the door and we made our way slowly through the train cars, occasionally tripping over things strewn across the floor. I hadno idea whatwewere tripping over, but by the sounds some of them made when we movedthem, Ifound it best not to know. Wefinally sawlight appear in the distance. It lit the train cars through the tintedwindows and after a while, wecould make out different things in the room.

By then, I was lessscared because we were moving. After about fifteen more train cars, the light from the station made iteasy to see everything in the cars. Once we reached another door to the next car, Tae froze. He turned around and looked at the doors out of the car, and then at me. "Can we try to exit through here?" He asked. I frowned. "Is there something in there?" I asked. Tae nodded. "Let's try this door." He ponted to the door leading outof the train car. I nodded and walked over to the door and pushed it hard. It swung open easier than it should have, but it was still an exit.

I grabbed Tae's hand again and led him out of the train car, then out of the tunnel, around the edges of the train station, and to the elevators. Once inside, I hhit the button and we began our descent. After another moment, I realized that Tae was grinning at me. "What?" I asked. He shrugged. "You said you weren't scared of anything, except becoming something you don't want to become."

I lookedat the ground. "That's why I can't continue what we were doing in that train car." I said. "I didn't want to do anything to you I would regret, and by the way things were going, the temptation was high." Tae was silent after that. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out into my room. It was so much warmer in there than in the train car. Immediately upon entering, I headed to my nightstand and plugged my phone in.

"What if..." Tae said quietly. "What if I want to try it? You know. Not today, not this week, but, you know... soon I guess?" I looked at him intently, taking in his eyes, whichwere pointedat the floor; his hair, ruffled and sticking out in many directions from where I had held his head; his lips, slightly swollen and parted. "Baby I don't think you're ready for it soon. And evenif you are, I don't think I am. I'm too afraid of hurting you to get something that special from you."

Tae looked into my eyes and blushed. "You can't hurt me. If there's anything I'm usedto, it's- it's taking- uh, it harshly."

"That's not what I meant. While you may be used to it, I don't want to hurt you emotionally. I know it's a soft spot for you and I could never abuse that."

Tae looked down again. "Would you do it if I told you I really wanted it?" He asked. I tilted my head to the side, wondering what he was getting at. I walked over to him and lifted his chin up. "What are you asking me for right now?"

"If I actually did ask you right now to do it, would you do it? If I told you how badly I wanted it, would you give it to me? If I told you it doesn't hurt anymore, would you show me?"

"I'm beginning to think that you want to actually have sex." I said. Tae wincedat the word. "I don't know. I think I want... it, but I'm not really sure."

"Tae, I would do anything you asked me to. Any day. But as of right now, you can't even say the word. I won't have sex with you until I think you're ready. Okay?" Tae's blue eyes were full of something I couldn't recognize in him. If it was a look that anyone else wore, I would have described it as sadness and lust, but on him, it looked different. He just looked... Broken. Broken but not saying it. Losing someone like Jin could do that to a person. I smiled at him. "But you know what I will do," I said. I picked him up and lifted him over my shoulder, earning a gasp out of him.

"Is make you happy. There are plenty of ways to do that without taking a dick up the ass."

I plopped Tae down on the bed and started tickling him, making him laugh really hard. His face was red and he curled up to protect his tummy. I giggled along with him as he laughed and twisted around until suddenly I stopped. His laughter died down after a moment, and when he was least expecting it, I attacked his stomach. He laughed harder this time, andtried to form words.

"S-S-St-Sto-op!" He choked out between laughs. I grinned widely and watched as his face got redder and he tried as hard as he could to push my hands away. I woudn't stop though. Not until I wastired. I kept going until I was satisfied, ignoring Tae's please to stop and laughing along with him. Suddenly, Tae grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me down on top of him, making it hard to use my hands. "I-I said s-stop." Tae said between huge breaths. He was smiling though, and that made me smile.

Tae looked at me for a small moment, his smile fadingaway and his eyes looking curious and round. "What?" I asked. He shrugged. "I like your smile." He said. I blinked. "You look like a bunny and it's cute."

"I'm not cute."

"Yeah you are, don't deny it." I pouted as I heard my own words repeated.

"You're cute."

Tae only blushed at my remark and I laughed at his shyness. "See what I mean?" He buried his face into the blankets and groaned. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck. He smelled likemy shampoo- obviously, because there was really nothing else he could use- and his neck was warm and soft. I remembered the hickey and pulledaway from his neck, then tangled my fingersin his hair to pull his head to an angle where Icould see the mark.

It was a pretty dark purple color. I liked it. It was proof that eehe was mine and mine only. I closed my eyes, leaned into his neck again and kissed the mark softly, making him react by swallowing. I smiled and left butterfly kisses all the way up his jawline to his ear. He didn't do anything, so I continued, nipping at his ear then leaving more kisses on his temple and moving downward over his cheekbones to his nose.

I opened my eyes again to see him smiling. His blue eyes were closed, he had a peaceful smile on his face, and his cheeks were a pink glow. His eyelashes brushed against his cheekbones and his hair was soft under my fingertips. He was so pretty, I couldn't stop staring at him until he blinked open his eyes and looked into mine. His eyes were a crystal blue and I remembered noticing how much more vibrant they looked when he cried. He blinked again, but I kept staring at him.

Another silent moment passed and Tae spoke. "What?"

"You are so beautiful, you know that, right?" I whispered. His cheeks turned pinker and I smiled, peppering his face with more kisses. I placed a hand on his small waist. Hewrapped his arms around me and pressed my back, pulling me asclose as hecould. I bentmy neck over him and kissedtheskin on the back of his neck under his other ear.

His skin was soft for a prisoner. I trailed over his jaw again on the other side, feeling Tae giggle beneath my cheek. I lifted my head off of him and lookedinto his eyes again. Tae was a blushing, smiling, pretty boy, and he was mine. All mine. No one else could touch him and just the thought of hishistory in the Tiger Gang was enough to make me really angry.

It was only another moment before Tae furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, wondering what I was doing, before I attacked his neck again. The boy giggled beneath me and I grinned into more kisses. Even more kisses and I started poking my tongue out. It waslike I was addicted to his skin. The salty taste and the softness of it was overwhelming and aftera whie, the need to touch him, to kiss him, to love him, consumed me.

I began sucking on more spots on his neck, trying to tune out the slight moans he let out a few times. I failed. I wanted to tune out the temptation. I tried to ignore my desire to have more of him, but I coudn't just ignore the sounds he was making. His moans were deep and low, and obviously unwillingly. Quiet but still there. Taehyung didn't push me away, nor did he say anything, and I slowly made my way down to his collarbones before he spoke up.

"Jungkook? U-Uh, I th-think you-ou're-" I lifted my head up and rolled away from him. He didn't need to finish his sentence. I knew I should have stopped. I told myself. You idiot. You tried not to let this happen!

I had a fucking boner.