Chapter Forty Five

Jungkook Focus

I woke up the next morning feeling kind of shitty. I sat up and yawned, thinking about the day before. It was actually fun when Hoseok came over, and Taehyung got warmed up to him after like, an hour. I looked to my side at the sleeping boy and smiled warmly. "Pretty baby," I mumbled. I laid back down and watched him as he slept, looking at his every feature. His slow and heavy breathing creating the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest, his smooth skin and the warm glow to his cheeks. He was so perfect and I was never going to get over him.

Taehyung slowly blinked open his eyes and yawned sleepily. I smiled at him and after a moment, his eyes fixed on my face tiredly. "What are we gonna do today?" He asked. I shrugged- as best I could, leaning on my side- and closed my eyes. "You know what I want to do?" I asked. Taehyung was silent.

"I want to kiss you." I said. I opened my eyes and looked into his. He leaned foreward and let our lips connect, closing his eyes. I shut mine and felt his mouth move against mine, soft and plump. I was met with utter surprise when Taehyung bit my lips softly and continued to do so till I grabbed his face and shifted myself to be on top of him. I unlinked our faces and looked right into his eyes. "What exactly are you asking for?" I asked. He said nothing, just stared me dead in the eyes with a look that proved he wasn't scared of anything that could happen in the passing moments. He looked completely uninterested but fiery and I liked it.

"You seem braver." I said. He blinked. I leaned in to kiss him again and continued the same cycle as moments before. I began to attack his bottom lip but he wouldn't grant me access. If he thought he was going to dominate me, he was wrong. Cute attempt, though. Not today. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes again. "Tell me what you're asking for," I said, staring into his blue windows lustfully. "Tell me what you want and you can have it." Taehyung blinked and still said nothing. "You want something," I said, teasing but keeping my voice low.

Seduction. I was trying to sound seductive. "I can just stay here, you know," I said. "I can lay here on top of you and not move until you tell me what you want." He still said nothing. I closed my eyes and rested my head on top of his chest. "I guess I'll just fall asleep again," I replied with a melodramatic yawn.

"Kiss me.," He whined. I smiled and lifted my head up to look at him. His expression changed to a more longing one. He looked needy. I smirked. "How do you ask?" Was my reply, and he pouted. "What is it that you want?"

"I want- I want you." He whined. He was being unusually bold. "Hm, that's not how you ask me." I said innocently. Taehyung sighed and he rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around my back and asking me again. What he said next was different than I expected. I was just asking for a please. He, apparently, thought differently.

"Can you please give me more... daddy?"

I choked on my air and shifted my eyes away from his face. I looked at the pillow under his head. "I-I wasn't ex-expecti-"

Taehyung chose that moment to move his hand to my dick and palm it. My breath hitched and I thought I needed to stop this, but I couldn't. It felt good. "T-Taehy-hyung wh-what are you-"

"I said," He began. "I want more." He palmed me harder, making me shut my eyes and held back a moan. "I need more." He used his other hand to push me over and I fell on my side on the bed, opening my eyes and looking into his piercing blue ones. "You-You wa-"

"I want more of you." Taehyung said it so clearly, like it was obvious." Taehyung, are you okay?" I asked. He scowled at my chest, moving his hand away from my dick. I accidentally let out a little whine at the loss of his warmth. "No, I mean it. I'm not completely scared of everything." He said. "I want to try more."