Chapter Forty

This whole chapter is just pointless smut

Let's get it.

Jimins hands stroked down my sides and up again to my chest, finding what he wanted and pinching hard. I moaned again underneath him, feeling the sting of his fingers on my nipple. I let him pull away from me and look lustfully into my eyes.

The feel of Jimin above me was something I wanted to feel all the time. I loved his presence in general, and this made it worse. My thoughts everyday wouldn't be focused on his lips anymore, but on other areas of Jimin's personality.

Parts I would discover for the first time that night. Jimin pushes up and hovered above me while I stared into his eyes, waiting for him to do something to me. Jimin's eyes lingered on my face a moment more before he licked his lips and lowered himself to my waist.

"Damn Jimin, you're so hot," I breathed out. Jimin squeezed my hip in response as he began to kiss at my stomach, leaving a slow trail down to my thighs. I felt a thrill go through my spine as he lifted himself up again and spoke.

"Spread," he ordered, to which I responded by spreading my legs so he could lean down and kiss my inner thighs. "We don't have any lube so I'm going to prep you for longer." He stated.

I nodded and he stuck a few fingers out by my mouth. "Suck," he ordered. I opened my mouth and he poked his fingers in. I closed my mouth around them and started sucking until he pulled them out slowly and lowered his hand to my hole.

My breath hitched as he slowly pushed a finger in and pumped in in and out. He was going painfully slow and I whined my disapproval. He stuck another in but kept the same slow pace. I moaned at the feeling of him stretching my hole.

Without warning, suddenly all four finger were pushing in speedily and my head cranked back. The sensation was a little uncomfortable but I knew what would come after. "You ready?" Jimin asked. I gave out a low groan. His hand still in my hole, he traced his other fingers softly along my stomach and waist.

"I need a real answer baby," He said, then, lowering his voice to a whisper, "Beg." I didn't like the idea. I was a sub against Jimin, I would admit that, but I wasn't going to beg him to fuck me. I closed my mouth. Jimin pushes his hand further into my hole, inserting his thumb painfully into me.

I almost let out a cry but held it in. It was hard to breathe. I was afraid that if I did, the hand inside my ass would feel more painful. I kept my breathing short and tightly sucked in. Jimin started sucking a spot on my neck and squeezing my hip.

I still did nothing. I was not going to beg. "Yoongi..." he trailed. I could hear the grin in his voice and he pushed a little further. My breath caught in my throat and I had my eyes shut tight until he tickled me.

Yes. He tickled me. I let out all my breath in a gasp and almost started laughing. "S-Stop!" I exclaimed. Jimin didn't stop. Just looked at me with his lustful eyes and waited for my reply. Suddenly the tickling and shoving into me became too much because-well- his entire fist had managed to fit up my right ass, and I moaned loudly.

"Do it Jimin, just do it!" I cried out. Tears began to pool in my eyes as his fist was so painful- but I loved it. I didn't want him to stop. "Do what?" Jimin asked, suddenly stopping. I let out a shaky breath. "J-Jimin please f-fuck me," I said with a grouchy tone. Jimin closed his eyes. "Please who?"

I glared at his bare chest. He is not making me do this. I sighed anyway and mumbled the words. "P-please fuck me... daddy," I was so quiet, barely above a whisper. Jimin removed his fist from my ass and lifted himself
up.

I looked at Jimin as he kissed me again softly in the lips, as he positioned himself over my ass correctly. His member brushed against my hole and he barely pushed in past a millimeter, teasing me.

Jimin started to push himself into me slowly, the kiss making everything feel like we were moving at the pace of a snail. I wrapped my arms around his waist sneakily and pulled him as hard as I could. He lost his balance and shoved himself all the way into my hole.

The pain was overwhelming but I wanted it again. I craved this feeling and wanted more of him. Jimin grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, not too much to hurt me, but it still hurt a little. "Who's in control baby?" He growled. I shook my head at him with my eyes closed in defiance.

I held him close and tight so he couldn't move out. "Yoongi..." Jimin said. "Let go."

"I don't want to."

"I said," Jimin clenched my hair and lowered his lips to my neck again. He started sucking and I let him loose. "Since you don't like to be patient for daddy," Jimin said. I felt him slowly pull out. "I guess I'll just go hard."

As he said the word "hard," he slammed right back in to the base of his dick. I felt a thrill go through me as a warm feeling filled me up and made my dick hard. I whined at Jimin, who then grabbed my dick and started pumping it.

After a long while of the same cycle, sweat, and hot breath against my neck and cheek, I finally felt a warmth spread through my stomach. I grinned. "Jimin..." I mumbled. "You just came."

"Naw shit." He replied, then mirrored my grin. "Your turn." He pumped my dick faster and kisses the skin next to my base. His fingers made their way up to my balls (ultimate cringe)  and I had to admit that it was heaven. The things this boy could do to me was beyond comprehension.

I felt myself coming close but I didn't want to say anything in fear that he would stop. After a few more seconds, I threw my head back and came onto Jimin's stomach and chest.

Jimin laid down on top of me and looked at the side of my face. "You're so pretty, you know that?" I said. Jimin flushed a bright shade of pink. "You're so fucking beautiful." He turned even redder. I smiled at his reaction and leaned over to kiss him. He closed his eyes before I did and I could see the relaxed and tired expression he wore.

I kissed his nose before kissing his lips softly and closing my eyes with him. A while later, we pulled our clothes back on and left the train car, hand in hand, to go back to the hospital wing and sleep.

[I TOOK ONE LOOK AT THIS AND REALIZED THAT NOW I DONT WANT TO EDIT THIS SO IF ITS CONFUSING THEN DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE THE CRINGE IS TOO MUCH TO EDIT]