Chapter Forty Nine

Yoongi Focus

I woke up to Hoseok tearing into my room hurriedly. "What's going on? I was fucking sleeping!" I shouted. Hoseok shook his head. "Who cares? Taehyung's in trouble! The Tiger Gang is here!"

I sat bolt upright and bolted out of my room with Hoseok. Jimin was outside waiting and as soon as we barged out, he started running with us. "What's the plan?" He asked. "How are we gonna do this?" We reached the elevator and Hoseok pressed the down button several times.

"I forgot I had a camera set up in Jungkook's room, so it's still there. I heard some muffled screaming and now we're here. There are three men." The elevator door opened out came three men with an unconscious Taehyung. NO! We can't let them through here!

"This isn't our stop." One of them said. "But I don't mind beating up a few men while we're here, don't you?" The other men dropped Taehyung onto the ground and shoved him aside. I glared at them, about to speak. Jimin beat me to it.

"You fucking dicksacks! Don't touch him like that!" He shouted. "You're not going fuckin anywhere!" The man in front laughed. "We'll see about that." He snickered. "Ey boys!" He shouted to his men behind him. "I want this one." Then, turning to Jimin, he growled, "Let's see if your little spirit stays in you after I knock you to the ground."

Hatred bubbled inside of me and my first response was to lunge for the guy and punch him in the face. He does NOT get to talk to Jimin like that. I thought angrily. The man was wide eyed on the floor beneath me, not expecting what I had just done. I spat on his face. "I think you're the one going to the ground." I said. He glared at me.

"Ey you idiots! Don't wait for my signal! Attack them!" At that moment, the other two men lunged forward and started fist fighting Jimin and Hoseok. There were a bunch of unhealthy blows delivered between them all, but I couldn't pay much attention when the guy below me threw me off of him and squared up.

"You're gonna pay for that, man." He growled. He threw a punch and I blocked it. He swiped a kick below my legs and I fell to the ground. He stood over me, ready to kick, but I jumped up and punched him in the gut. While he was keeled over, arms around his stomach, I punched him really hard in the face. How do you like that? I thought.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin receive a kick to the stomach and he fell over. Guard down, He was kicked again. "Jimin!" I shouted. I was about to head over and protect him, but then I was knocked aside by the man I was fighting. "You weakling!" He shouted. I coughed and stood up, blood spilling slowly from my lip. "Love is a distraction." He said. "It is the reason you will not be able to beat us." ew cheesy

I glared at him. The man fighting Jimin was about to give out another kick, but I had other plans. I ran forth into his range and took the kick myself. "Don't touch him!" I yelled. The kick landed on my side and I was knocked down again. I got up quickly, ignoring the pain in my ribcage, and lunged toward the man. He was expecting my punch, so he blocked it. I kicked his side as hard as I could. No effect. This man was amazing when it came to hiding his pain and keeping his guard up. No wonder Jimin was having trouble with him.

"Yoongi...? Hyung, look!" I heard the weak cry behind me and saw Jimin, trying to sit up. "Jimin go somewhere safe. You look like you just got beat up." Jimin spat on the ground and shot me a glare. "I don't run, and I don't hide." He said angrily. "Hoseok." He pointed to the aforementioned, who was fighting mercilessly, but still getting beat up pretty bad. It looked like he was... Limping? Oh no. We're going to need more men. I thought. The three of us were not enough.

The man I was fighting away from Jimin caught me out of focus and took that as his advantage. He snuck up behind me and kicked me hard in the back, forcing me to fall to the ground. I let out a low groan but stood up quickly, ready to defend. I couldn't help Hoseok and fight off the other two on my own. We were going to need some serious miracle.