Chapter Thirty Six

This is kind of a filler chapter I'm sorry. Also, I'm sorry about not posting yesterday. I had WiFi issues.

Namjoon Focus

Life in the Savage Tooth Gang was not as easy as it was for most of the other gangs. I actually had things to do, and it was all the harder with a bad shoulder and my family all gone. I looked in the mirror at my shoulder, glaring at it.

Flashback

I looked at Jin out the window, who was blindfolded and breathing hard. I'm right here baby, I've almost got you. I held onto Tae, who was shivering. "What if I just stay? I'll be okay." I sighed and shook my head as I pushed him forward slowly, being gentle though seeming harsh. "I told you, Tae. The others will kill you. They know who you are. They know more than they should and they'll hurt you for it."

Taehyung just whimpered softly. I felt guilty for having to send him away, but it was the only way he would survive. And once I'd gotten Jin, I thought maybe I would run away with him and steal our son back to live off on our own, happy and safe. It was just so close. "Remember. I will come for you again soon. I promise." I said. Tae tightened his grip on the ropes around his hands. I almost broke down into a pout.

"Think about it," I said. "These ropes will finally be off. Your wrists will have time to heal."

"You make it seem like going over there will be the dream lif-"

The car stopped after making a dramatic turn and we both went silent. The driver, Park Hyungsik, turned around. "Signal me when to bring him out." He said. "I'll be soft with him, I promise." I looked at him with thanks and turned to Taehyung. "Remember," I said, pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you, and I will see you soon. Kay?"

Taehyung nodded. I smiled. "Ready?"

"Ready."

I stepped out of the car and faced the other leader. He was going to take my precious Taehyung. He stole my precious boyfriend. I hated him with all I had. I was going to kill him one day. I glared at him, but he just looked at me with the sickest grin, making my insides churn with strong disgust.

About thirty minutes later, the cars were driving away. I yelled and screamed after them as I bled out of my shoulder, trying not to pass out. Hyungsik walked over to me, looking a little bloody but still okay. He picked me up by my arm and helped me over to the car. "Come on, Namjoon. We will get them later."

"I don't want to-" I yelled, but then stopped as Hyunsik pushed me into the car. "We'll talk about it later." He said. I shook my head wildly, not caring how much my head seared. I pounded on the back window as we drove off, leaving the opposite way as the other gang drove off with Taehyung.

And Jin.

End Flashback

I was done. I hated that leader more than anything. I was going to kill him. I felt my phone buzz. Apparently, there was an intruder and I was needed. I pulled my shirt back on and left my room on the top level of an abandoned apartment complex. I made it all the way to the bottom floor and outside to see three men holding back the gang leader of the Trijudongs. I glared, feeling my insides bubble and boil.

"What do you want?" I snarled. He glared right back at me. "I want you to come back to my gang."

"What for? There's no reason I should ever need to go there."

"What if I told you Jin was dying and your last chance to see him was today or tomorrow?"

I widened my eyes. Jungkook knew he got my attention and grinned. "And Taehyung." He said. I breathed in sharply. "Take me," I said. "Take me now." The gang leader grinned. "Right this way," He said. "That is, if you tell these idiots to get the fuck off of me."

I nodded at them. One of the men protested. "But, why would we go back to collect prisoners we don't even need?" He said. I glared at him. "Don't question me. I have reasons. If we get him back, that shows the other gangs that we don't let people steal from us so easily."

The man gulped under my glare and I turned back to Jungkook, who was freed from their grasp. "Let's go." He said. He led me to a car and I got in the passenger seat. About five minutes later, we were on the road. "Okay," Jungkook said. "Now for an explanation." I glared at him. "I don't need you to explain. I'll give you what you want-"

"I want Tae." He said. "But I can't do that." I frowned at Jungkook's words. "What?" I asked. He sighed. "And now for that explanation." He said. "Look, I want to help you now. I'm sorry for the bullet wound to your arm. Sorry can't fix that, so I'm giving your boyfriend back today."

I paused. "You know he's my-"

"I know a lot of things. More than I need to know to completely change my entire point of view."

I frowned deeper at the gang leader. "You-" I grinned. "The hostage finally got to you, huh? I told you to watch out for him. He can play nasty tri-"

"He didn't trick me. He didn't do anything."

"So-"

"I'm doing this for him. And just for your information, he really did get to me. I won't forget it. Ever." I frowned again. This entire thing was so confusing. What the fuck is going on? I wondered. "What happened to you?" I asked. "Wait..." I trailed off. "Did you find out that he's-"

Jungkook tensed. "Don't you dare say it. Yes, I knew. From the start, I knew. But that's not the point. I'm giving you what you want, so don't ask about it, take it." He said. I looked down. "You don't want him because-"

"No. That's still not it. I-I lo- I do not hate him. It has nothing to do with what he is." I was silent for the rest of the ride, impatient and confused. Was the gang leader actually taking me to my family? Or was he leading me into a trap?

Either way, I will fight him until I get to see Jin and Tae.

Ooh spooky.