Chapter Fifty Three

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ILYSM
Also reminder: scenes with rape are marked start to end with ###

Taehyung Focus

It had been five days since I had been taken away from Jungkook. My hope that he would come for me was fading. Maybe he gave up? Or maybe they got to him first? What if he moved on? What if he never really loved me?

All of these thoughts accompanied me every second of every day. My throat was sore and my voice hoarse from all the screaming, trying to protect myself against Eun-Ho's prying hands. All of which did nothing.

Over the course of the past five days, I had been touched and used as some sex toy only for Eun-Ho. I hadn't been able to see any other people for a long time and I felt extremely lonely. No one but Eun-Ho and me. I was constantly abused and then left in there with his cum and my tears. He had expected me to take his dick well, through the ass and the mouth, but I wanted none of it. All I wanted was to be safe in Jungkook's arms again, away from everyone else.

The door opened and I backed up into my corner again. "Ready to continue?" Eun-Ho's voice. I stood up, knowing full well that he would be extremely harsh on me if I didn't obey him. I didn't want him to go harsh. Not again.

"Good boy," He said, walking closer to me. "Ah, wait, remember what we said about the blanket?" He asked. I swallowed. I didn't want to take it off. "Taehyung." He said with a warning tone. I dropped the blanket, revealing everything that was covered before.

"Now that's what I like to see." Eun-Ho said. I felt tears pool in my eyes. I wanted to scream at him to leave me alone, but I knew better. He walked forward and slammed me against the wall, making my back sting. I think he scratched me. I thought, feeling the rough wall against my tender skin.

###

You've been such a good boy," EunHo said. "But I'm a little pissed that you still have not cummed for me yet, and today's been a rough day. I think I'll go rough on you. Maybe I can still make you cum." A feeling like that of a heavy ball dropping in my stomach signaled my dread at the fact that he was going to be harsh with me.

"N-No!" I exclaimed weakly. "P-Please do-don't."

"Oh I love it when you beg." EunHo said, pushing me down to the floor, dragging my skin against the wall. Yep, definitely scratched it.

"Shall we get right to it? Or make it slow and painful?" EunHo asked. I knew not to answer or he would pick a worse alternative. "I think slow, painful, and enjoyable for me." He decided. I looked down at the floor, letting out a breath at how much longer this was going to last. I even tried to obey.

EunHo pulled me away from the wall and shoved me to the floor. My back stung and I felt tears make their way down my cheeks. I couldn't do anything though. Pleading for my release would only make it worse. EunHo dragged his hands down my chest and stomach, adding pressure a little as he went.

He pressed harder when he reached my v line and eventually stopped at my thighs, squeezed, and pulled them apart. I felt weak and helpless, having no choice but to let EunHo do whatever he wanted to me. This was exactly the type of thing I had to deal with for eight years straight, so it was prudent that I kept my endurance. If I kept fighting then things would only get worse.

I heard EunHo's phone ring and thought maybe he'd be distracted for a minute, but he ignored it and began kissing and licking at the soft skin on my inner thighs. Get your disgusting tongue off of me. I thought, as he got closer and closer to my ass.

EunHo finally reached the crevice between my leg and ass and stopped to pull my legs apart even wider. Another phone call he ignored and he was kissing my pink hole and sticking his tongue through it. I released more tears and tried not to scream in pain as he pinched me. I whimpered softly instead.