Chapter Seventy Two

All chapters from here on out are completely unedited so I'm sorry if you see a shit ton of mistakes or if something doesn't make sense.

Jungkook Focus

I was surprised to say the least that the Tiger Gang just fled. But once EunHo was dead, that was the first thing they did. Run away.

It was time to go back to Tae. I didn't want to leave him in that room all alone. I hopped in the elevator for the long ride down and once I reached the bottom and the doors opened, all was quiet.

"Tae? It's me," I said cautiously. Taehyung leaped out at me from the side and tackled me to the floor. I gasped as I was knocked down and wrapped an arm around Tae to keep him from hitting the floor. "Tae!" I cried. "It's just me!"

"I know," he giggled. "I'm just glad you're back." I smiled. "It's only been about fifteen minutes baby," I said. He sighed. "Yes And fifteen minutes is too long," he said. "I love you too much to be away from you for that long."

I chuckled and tried to sit up, but Taehyung pushed me back down to the floor. "Nope," He said. "I captured you. You're my hostage now." I closed my eyes and laid my head down. "Okay," I complied easily. "I'll just wait here until you do something with me.

"Ugh, What do I do with you?" He asked in mock disgust. "I have no time for scared, depressed prisoners."

"Aw, but I gotta be useful for something," I whined, opening my eyes. Taehyung folded his arms and shook his head. "Nah, I don't have anyone to trade you to. Guess I'll just have to keep you."

"Well that sounds familiar," I said. "Wonder where that idea comes from." Taehyung smiled at me giddily and leaned over to kiss me. Once our lips made contact I sat up, causing Taehyung to slide from my chest to my lap. He gasped and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth.

After a while, he pulled away from me and buried his head in my neck. "I have something to tell you," He said. I hummed. "What's that?" I asked. Taehyung sighed. "I'll tell you later. When we get to the roof."

I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows. Is it that serious? Is it bad? All I could do was wonder what Taehyung had to say.

I lifted his face out of my neck and looked into his eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm fine."

"No injuries?"

"Well..." Taehyung paused. He lifted his arm. His jacket was wrapped tightly around his arm and blood was slowly seeping through it.

"It's not that deep. The flow of blood is slow so I'm okay, but can we go treat it now? It hurts."

I stood up immediately, dragging Tae into the elevator. "It was EunHo wasn't it." I said it more as a statement than a question. "Yes," Taehyung said. "But it's okay now."

"It's not okay. When I get my hands on him I'll-"

"Jungkook, you already killed him," Tae reminded me. He frowned as he held my face. "Are you okay?"

"That's not important right now."

"Jungkook, it is very important. Are you okay?"

I looked down. "Can we talk about me later? We'll have plenty of time on the roof."

"Can we go after I'm treated?"

I nodded. "The sun's about to go down soon anyway. I'll get to show you the stars."

Tae nodded excitedly.

We made our way to the medical wing and into a room to treat his wound. Once it was patched up, we left and discreetly made our way past everyone and outside to the ladder on the side of the building.