Chapter Forty Seven

Filler chapter sorry if it's boring...
I need something to happen before the next chapter oops.

Jungkook Focus

I woke up with a small headache. It was cold. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then looked down at Taehyung. One problem. Where's Taehyung? I groaned. "Tae?" I called out. Maybe he was in the bathroom? I called his name again. No answer. I stood up, suddenly feeling worried. How long has he been gone? Why haven't I woken up? Where is he? Who took him? Is he just wondering around? Maybe he's checking on Jimin and Yoongi.

I walked straight to the elevator and pressed the button to go in. When it opened, I ran into Jimin and Hoseok. "What are you guys doing? Where's Tae?" I asked. The two shared an alarmed glance and I stepped into the elevator, pressing the medical wing button. "Uh, no idea," Jimin said. Hoseok nodded. "You mean he's gone?"

"Yeah."

"Weird. Have you checked with Yoongi?"

"S'where I'm going."

"Good." Jimin said. "What?" I asked. "What do you mean good? He's gone and I don't know where he is. That's never a good thing. What if he's-"

"Look, Jungkook." Hoseok said. "Calm down. Why are you worrying so much? It's not like he was kidnapped or something." He said. I rolled my eyes, looking at the wall. I couldn't tell him about Taehyung's dream. I didn't know if it was just a nightmare or if something like it was actually going to happen, but it was still necessary to worry about it.

"Did he leave you a note?" Jimin asked.

"Don't think he would have," I replied. "And honestly, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. As soon as I knew he wasn't in the room, I came to the elevator." The doors opened and I walked out. Isn't there a sound for whenever the elevator doors open? I wondered. I looked back at the two in the elevator and blinked. "You coming?" I asked. Hoseok shook his head. "We'll check other places," Jimin nodded. "Yeah," Hoseok added.

"Okay, but hurry," I said. "I need to know whether he went wandering or if he was taken." I turned back around and almost ran to Yoongi's room. Instead, I froze. Wait a minute... I turned around, a question flying out of my mouth before I could realize the elevator doors closed and Jimin and Hoseok were gone.

What are they doing up so early?

I slammed Yoongi's door open, waking up the half asleep human. "Where's Tae?" I demanded. "Have you seen him?" Yoongi glared at me grumpily and rubbed his eyes slowly. "Subway crash, front car, under railing." He said. I frowned. Is that where Tae is? I wondered.

I headed quickly back to the door and opened it. "Cryptic my ass," I heard Yoongi mumble. "Guess who doesn't give a shit." I rolled my eyes, not even going to wonder what he was talking about. Later. I thought. There was only one problem I intended to worry about at that moment, and that was finding Taehyung.

I made it back to the elevator and went to the subway station. As soon as the doors opened, I busted out to the train car and checked under the railing. There was a bright green envelope that stood out against the dull grey of the rocks and old train parts. I grabbed the envelope and the tinybox next to it. What's this? I wondered.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper inside. It was small and the handwriting was neat and pretty.

        Jungkookie,
Happy Birthday my lil bunny dongsaeng! I'm so tired of raising you. You're such a little butthead sometimes. Now you're grown up enough to not need my scoldings. This is a scavenger hunt. You'll probably find a number of things you like as you go along. Good luck, I love you.
Hoseokie Hyung