Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook Focus

I sighed and rubbed my face with a warm towel. I had no idea what I was going to tell Yoongi. I knew he wouldn't spread rumors, but what was I supposed to tell him? He would still wonder why I was holding a hostage in my bedroom. With a blanket. In my pajamas. My hospitality was so rare, and the stupidly adorable prisoner had it all.

Better yet, rather than explaining to Yoongi why Taehyung was treated so nicely, I needed an explanation for myself. I had no idea why I was being so nice. Maybe it was just the fact that this particular hostage was the gold in my plans. Once I traded him off to the Tiger gang, I would finally have my revenge on the Hemocalvos. I didn't want anything to go wrong, and the prisoner was the key to it all.

Yeah, that was it. I had just been waiting so long for the moment I got what I wanted, and now that I knew it was going to happen, I was in a good mood.

Still. The hostage had been on my mind at every second of every day, and I wasn't ready to come to terms with the other thoughts and explanations in the back of my mind. They weren't true. They couldn't be true. I was Jungkook. The leader of the Trijudong Gang. I wasn't the forgiving type. This hostage...

I threw the towel down and pulled a shirt on over my head. Stepping out of the bathroom, I found Taehyung sitting up, staring at the floor. His eyes seemed empty. Lifeless. Not hard to imagine, as he was a prisoner.

"Hey." I said. "I'm going to send the search party for the flower. Any idea where it grows?" I asked. The hostage glanced at me with his pretty blue eyes. "It grows in a cold area. Where there is snow." He said. I frowned.

"It shouldn't be hard to find." Taehyung said. "It stands out against the snow. You'll find it at high altitudes, so in a mountainous area." I nodded.

"I'm going to take you to Jimin," I said. Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment, then stood up. I grabbed his wrist tightly, but not enough to hurt him, and pulled him to my elevator. Once inside, I hit the button for the medical wing and we went up.

As soon as I got Taehyung to Jimin's room, I let go of his wrist and opened Jimin's door. Inside, Yoongi was sitting next to Jimin's hospital bed. I wasn't surprised. He looked up at Taehyung and I when we walked in. "Yoongi," I said. "I need you to come with me." Yoongi glanced at Jimin, then nodded and got up. Taehyung walked over to where Yoongi was sitting before and leaned over Jimin. "I remember you." The wounded boy said. "You fixed my leg, didn't you?"

Taehyung nodded, then frowned at him. "Have you been crying?" He asked. Yoongi tensed next to me, and I glanced at him. His mouth was pressed into a hard line, and his eyes were filled with worry.

What happened between them? I wondered. Jimin shook his head. "Does my bandage need to be replaced?" He asked. I turned to Yoongi and snapped my fingers in his face. "Let's go," I said, getting his attention.

Yoongi and I left the room and before walking away, I locked the door. so Taehyung couldn't leave. Yoongi and I hopped into the elevator and I dialed a number into my phone. I had to contact a few people to meet at the level with the broken down subway.

Rumor was that when this gang was formed, there were three noble people who used to work subway trains when they weren't doing "business." Those three formed the gang. When the war between all gangs happened and left the main city in shreds, one of the subways crashed and two of the three men were killed.

The man that survived became the leader of the gang and made the subway crash into a meeting spot for people. Whenever the gang had to meet, it was there. There were stories about it being haunted, but that was just to scare off the little kids. Lovers met there sometimes in secret for certain reasons, and the place just became famous for everyone in the gang.

Yoongi and I stepped out of the elevator and we walked over to the the old train. We sat outside of it, waiting for the others to show up. "What are we doing? What's your plan?"

"Taehyung told me about a cure for Jimin's pois-"

"You know about that?" Yoongi interrupted. I shot him a glare. "Yes, I know. Now shut up and listen. There is one ingredient he doesn't have that he needs. You are to lead a party of people out to the mountains to find it. I will explain to you what it looks like when the others get here."

Yoongi nodded, and we sat in silence for a few moments. "Jungkook..." Yoongi mumbled. I looked at him. "Jungkook, what was the prisoner doing in your room?" Yoongi asked. I mentally groaned. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't mention it. "About that," I said. "Um, you heard about the big prisoner escape yesterday, right?" I asked, a lie already forming in my mind. Yoongi nodded.

"Taehyung, the hostage, knows how it happened, but he won't tell me anything. I had to find out, so... I'm torturing him." I said. Yoongi widened his eyes. "With a blanket around him? And sleep? Not a scar on his face?" He asked.

I glared at the ground. "Are you questioning me?" I asked, intimidatingly. "He probably took the stuff in the night, when I was sleeping. As for the lack of scars, let's just say that they're in other places." I said.

Yoongi was about to say something, but the sound of an elevator dinging and footsteps coming out of it, and he stopped. A moment later, three men walked in, one grinning, one quiet, and the other just leading the way. Yoongi and I stood up and the three men bowed in greeting. "You called?" The one in front asked. I nodded. The three were a triplet. They were mischievous, at times, but when it came down to it, they were hella loyal and really good at their jobs.

"Lee Jong Suk, Kang Chul, Go Nam Soon, you three are to accompany Suga to the mountains in search for something," I said. (If you couldn't already tell, I am a fan of Lee Jong Suk hehe) The triplet looked at Suga and nodded. "What are we retrieving?" Go Nam Soon, the quieter one asked. "A flower," I said. "It heals patch poison."

"There is a cure for patch poison?" Lee Jong Suk, the grinning one, asked. "What does it look like?" The last one, Kang Chul, asked. He knew how to get things done more than the other two did. "It's purple, with three petals, and a yellow-ish stem. It's called Himir." I said. "You four are to go into the mountains to search for it. You have two days to bring back as much as you can."

"Two days!?" Yoongi asked, surprised. I nodded. "I know it's not much time, but if it were under better circumstances, I would make it longer." Leaning closer to Yoongi's ear and lowering my voice, I said, "Jimin doesn't have long." Yoongi's face hardened and he nodded.

"We'll be back soon. We're looking in the snow, right?" I nodded. "In high altitudes. I expect you to be successful. If you don't have it by the time you should be back, don't come back until you do." With that, I left the triplet in Yoongi's hands and left to check on Taehy- Jimin.

And that was the last I would see of the four of them until much later. 

AY IT'S YO BOY SKINNY PENI- okay I'll stop