Chapter Seventeen

I'm warning you guys that this chapter is a tad bit on the boring side hehe... It's a filler. 

Yoongi Focus

I led the way out of the subway system with my group and we began walking to the cars. "What's the plan?" Chul asked. I opened the driver's seat of the car. "We're heading over there," I said, pointing off into the distance, where mountains stood against the skyline, guarding us against the other side. "We're going to drive all the way over there, climb up to the snow, retrieve the flowers, and drive all the way back."

"Are you sure we can do all that in just two days?

"Without sleep, yes. If you and the others want to sleep in the car, go ahead."

Chul nodded and hopped into the passenger seat on the other side of the car, while the other two sat in the back. I sat in the driver seat and started the car. "Shouldn't we have packed?" Jong Suk asked. I turned to him. "If we need food, we'll stop and get some before climbing the mountain. For now, we don't need anything. We won't be gone that long."

The others didn't ask questions. I was one of the more scary gang members with high authority, so I didn't think they would. I started the car, and with thoughts of Jimin, I started driving toward wherever I thought the mountains were.

The mountains were actually pretty close. From the abandoned subway system, it was easy to see them because they looked so close. It took two and a half hours to reach them. When we got there, we stopped at a little convenience store and bought stuff with the money we had, and managed to smuggle the rest out without being caught. In the real city, life was peaceful and the people would carry on with normal life. It was different within the gangs. I grew up in it, never knowing any different than to steal, smuggle, lie- it was the way of life with the Trijudongs. No one there grew up with any laws or seeing the outside world. We were like another world on the same planet, never coming into contact with normal people, yet warring and living wildly while they went on with life. It was confusing to explain, but long story short, you could only imagine how awkward it was to buy things at a convenience store when you'd never been to one during the day and conversed with actual people.

I brought everyone back out to the car and we sorted through our goods. We had a small snack and shoved all the other food into a backpack we would take turns holding throughout the trip. We bought the backpack and four coats, hoping it would be enough to survive in the low snowy areas.

"I think we should have waited till night so we could steal everything instead of wasting the money." Jong Suk said. Nam Soon rolled his eyes. "We don't have time to wait." He said calmly. "We need to spend as much time going up rather than wasting twelve daylight hours waiting to steal food."

"That's why we should go now," I said. It was almost twelve and we needed to start climbing before nightfall. Everyone sat back in their seats and I started the car again. After filling up on gas, we drove for another thirty minutes straight to the foot of the first mountain we saw. Then continued on a road as high up the mountain we could go. We ended up pretty high, but still nowhere near snow. When the road would continue no more, I parked the car and hopped out. The other three got out and looked up at the heights we were about to climb.

I began to feel slightly discouraged at how far away the snow was. I could barely see it, so it was far. Then I thought of Jimin sitting in his hospital bed, crying because there was no way for us to be together. I then glared at the mountain and strode forward confidently. There was no way I was going to let this mountain phase me. I left without saying goodbye to Jimin, and I wanted to be back in enough time to see him so I wouldn't even have to. I was going to bring back the Himir so Jimin could live a full life with me. If there was anything I wanted in life, it was Jimin. I was not going to let this mountain come between me and what I wanted.

I began hiking up the steep trail of rocks and dirt with the three men following close behind. There was only one thought coursing through my mind and compelling me to ignore the pain that would soon reach my muscles. For Jimin.

I love you guys, thanks for reading this shit!