Chapter Eighteen

Jungkook Focus

I played on my phone for a few hours, waiting for Taehyung to wake up. It took a while, but when I heard small noises from on the bed, I hurried over to him. During the time I was waiting, I found out he had a fever. He was still hot to the touch, like a stove, and he looked very uncomfortable in his sleep.

Taehyung's eyes opened ever so slightly, indicating he was half awake. "Wh-Wher-Where am I-I?" He breathed out. It seemed hard for him to form words. He opened his eyes wider when he saw me and tried to sit up. I placed a hand on his shoulder and pushed him gently back down. "Stay down," I said. "You're sick."

Taehyung frowned. He looked around, moving his head slowly. "Am I in y-yo-your b-bed?" He asked, his voice raspy and quiet. I nodded. "Wh-Wh-Why are y-you being n-ni-nice to me-me?" He asked, frowning. "Because you are sick. You have a fever." I replied. I placed my hand on his forehead. "You're hotter than before. That's not good."

"Wh-Wha-What h-happ-pened?"

"I came back after setting Yoongi up for the mission. You passed out."

"Wh-Why did I-I pa-ass out?"

"I think you were scared of something. Do you remember?"

Taehyung leaned back into his pillow, frowning in thought. After a few moments, his face turned white as a ghost and he looked at me, staring right into my eyes intensely. "Can you please tell me where you're sending me next?" He begged, his voice shaking. I shook my head. His eyes glazed over with tears. "Please please please tell me I'm not going to the Tiger gang!" He exclaimed, suddenly sitting bolt upright and shaking worse. "You have no idea how important it is that I don't go there!"

I frowned. "Why don't you want to go there?" I asked. Taehyung looked at me again, for a second, before he drifted off.

By drifted off, I meant he was looking at me, but not really seeing me. Like in Jimin's room. It was like he was seeing someone else behind those eyes. "Taehyung?" I asked his name. No answer. It was like he couldn't see or hear me.

Taehyung suddenly fell backward into my bed and shut his eyes tight, screaming the word "no" over and over again. My eyes widened. Was he having some sort of nightmare? I called his name repeatedly, but still no answer. He started writhing around, and after several minutes of this, he opened his eyes wide, rolled off the bed, and started throwing up.

Quickly, I grabbed a bucket from the bathroom, dumped the towels in it onto the floor, ran back to Taehyung, and shoved it under his face. I tried one more time. "Taehyung, are you okay?" I asked. Then mentally facepalmed. It's not like he can answer me at the moment. Taehyung threw up like, seven times before he finally stopped, shaking uncontrollably. He was really scared of the Tiger gang, and I planned to find out why.

Taehyung leaned off to the side and passed out on the floor. I picked up the bucket and placed it in the bathroom, then grabbed a towel and wet washcloth to clean his face. I sat him up against the wall and started getting all the puke off his face and chest.

You poor thing. I thought. I glanced over all his scars, remembering they were there and frowned. Where did they all come from? I wondered.

When I finished, I picked up the sleeping boy and placed him back onto my bed. Then walked into the bathroom to clean up the bucket and get something to clean whatever didn't make it into the bucket. I didn't even care about my feelings anymore. I just hoped that Taehyung would be okay.

And believe it or not, I started to feel guilty about the fact that the Tiger gang was exactly where he was going. 

HAHA you had to read about him puking ICOMPLETELYJACKEDUPMYSPACEBAR so now I have to press it like three times before it works. Also thanks for over 200 reads I'll double update ily!