Chapter Forty Three

Yoongi Focus

I was sitting on my bed smiling like an idiot because of what happened the night before. Well, I was smiling, before Jungkook busted in and told me he was going to sleep with me. "What?" Was my reply. He looked down. "I'll explain later. I need to take a shower." I frowned at him, then looked down and widened my eyes. "Jungkook, you're hard, what the f-"

Jungkook walked into the bathroom and shut the door without another word, cutting me off. I frowned at the door. What the fuck has gotten into him? I wondered. He just walked in with a boner and told me he was going to sleep with me.

Twenty minutes later, Jungkook walks out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel in hand. "You mind telling me what happened?" I asked. Jungkook shrugged. "I was hanging out with Taehyung and got hard. I told him I was gonna leave for one night because I don't wanna-"

"You don't wanna fuck him unwillingly- Jungkook, if you don't want to do anything to him, getting hard isn't gonna change that. Your dick's not gonna take over your body and control you." I said grumpily. "You have self-control, don't you?" Jungkook shook his head. "I think it made him uncomfortable though. I'm not going to sleep with him until he's ready for that shit. I told him I would wait, and then this fucking happens." I sighed and pointed to the end of my bed. "Don't get too comfortable."

"Where's Jimin? Thought you two were glued at the waist- or a little lower."

"He's taking a tiny break. We just fucked for the first time last night, so like, he doesn't want things to... I dunno. It makes sense though."

"To what? Also congrats, how was it?"

"It was fucking great, man! He needs a break probably to think. Be happy. We can't spend every waking moment together."

"Well, actually-"

"I don't want things to get uncomfortable. And maybe it could lead to fights. I don't want to fight with him." Jungkook nodded. "Understandable." He said. "I wouldn't want to fight with Taehyung either."

The next morning, Jungkook was gone when I woke up. I yawned. Guess he went back to Taehyung. I stood up and stretched, then walked out of my room to Jimin's. "Good morning!" Hoseok sang once I entered. Jimin was standing up, watching Hoseok tie his shoes. "You're awake," Jimin said, yawning in between words. He looked tired. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his temple. "Morning sunshine," I said.

"Morning baby," Jimin replied. "You know how much sleep I got because you weren't there?" He teased. "Without you begging for kisses?" I pouted. "You know how much sleep I didn't get because you weren't there?" I asked. "No one to hold onto and fall asleep with?"

Hoseok made a puking gesture and rolled his eyes teasingly. Jimin looked at him and pouted. "Oh come on. You don't get disgusted when Tae and Kookie do stuff like this." He complained. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and nodded in agreement. Hoseok shrugged. "Tae is my new child. I claim him as my own and besides, who else will protect him from Jungkook?" I frowned.

"What do you mean? What's Jungkook gonna do?" I asked. Hoseok grinned. "Nothing, I was just kidding." I shrugged. "I thought Jungkook would be the type to take everything fast, but he's actually being really patient."

"He really likes Taehyung. That's why."

Jimin frowned. "What would that have to do with anything? I'd have thought that he'd take it even faster if he liked Taehyung that much."

Hoseok looked at Jimin. "Do you know Taehyung's past?" He asked. Both Jimin and I shook our heads. Hoseok shrugged. "Guess you'll have to ask him then."