Chapter Forty Eight

Taehyung Focus

I spent most of the morning sleeping in with Jungkook. We got up and talked, kissed, slept some more... We had a good start to the day. It was about midday when Jungkook woke me up again with a kiss. I was smiling warmly and feeling content.

"I have something to give to you." Jungkook said. "I had completely forgotten about it until today." I sat up. "What is it?" I asked. Jungkook grinned. "I went back to your prison cell to find your jacket and these dropped out." He said. He rolled over and reached for his nightstand and pulled out a few items. He sat up and held them out to me. "With everything that was going on, I forgot all about them." He said.

I pushed myself up and took the items. One was an envelope with my name on it. The other was a chain with- "My ring!" I gasped. "So it wasn't lost? This whole time?" I threw my arms around my boyfriend's neck and hugged him tightly. "It was Namjoon and Jin's promise ring. It was given to me before Jin was kidnapped."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed. "Do you know what the envelope is?" He asked. I shook my head and pulled out of the hug. "I feel like I should wait til the right time to open it though." I said. Jungkook smiled and put the chain over my head and clipped it behind my neck. "I'm sorry I didnt think of it sooner." He said. I hugged him again. "It doesn't matter. It's back now, and I'm never going to take it off again."

Jungkook looked at me with a tired, hazy smile. He laid back down and closed his eyes, making sure to pull me with him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and sighed. "How do you want to spend today my love?" He asked, throwing in a funny accent to his voice. I chuckled. "I want to lay here with you." I replied.

"No problem. For how long?"

"Till we get bored."

"Then what?"

"We'll spice thing up a bit." I said, closing my eyes and burying my face into his neck. He was warm and smelled good. I could feel him shift and place a hand on my head, tangling in my hair. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. I grinned. I remembered what we did the last time we "spiced things up" while we were in the bathroom. What we did was special to me in a way, because it was the first time I had sucked off a person and enjoyed it. It was also the first time I was able to let Jungkook in and see me. Like, really see me, and I was okay with it. I let him. And in the same night, let him do things to me I had nightmares about before.

"We'll try new things." I said. "Explore. Like you said."

I felt Jungkook nuzzle my head and get comfortable. I knew he was smiling even if I couldn't see his face. "I love you." He whispered into my ear. I smiled again and mumbled into his neck, "I love you too."

At that moment, the elevator opened and Hoseok walked in. Jungkook and I sat up immediately, me rubbing my neck with a red face and Jungkook looking at Hoseok expectantly. "What do you want?" He asked. He didn't seem to be embarrassed at all. Hoseok grinned and looked down at what he was holding. It was the box Jungkook received from his father on the roof.

"Just came to drop this off," Hoseok said. "You left it on the roof without another word."

"Oh, thanks," Jungkook said. Hoseok set it on the floor and walked over to us. "So what happened?" He asked. Jungkook looked at his hands,which were fidgeting. I leaned forward and grabbed his hands with one of my own. Jungkook looked up at me, into my eyes for a small moment. They were dark and clouded. He looked away again. "My father isn't dead." He said shortly. Hoseok gasped. "What do you mean?"

"My real father isn't dead." Jungkook said. Hoseok went wide eyed. "He's- He wasn't your real father?"

"Please get out." Jungkook's voice was quiet, almost scary. Hoseok frowned. "Are you okay?"