Chapter 28: Third Life - I'm the Villain

Reaching into my pockets, I popped a small candy into my mouth and swirled it around.

"Just what are you two disgusting creatures trying to do in broad daylight?" I asked. Not entirely interested in their answers.

"Oh? We have another piece of meat here that wants to play?" The bald man turned his attention from the young girl to me.

I glared at him.

"Little Lady, we're just retrieving a runaway slave. If you don't want trouble, you'd best be on your way," the other one with the skeletal face warned me. He drew a cleaver from his back. It appeared that he knew some martial arts. Perhaps knew enough to subdue a poor village child, but not me.

"So you're the type of scum that sell humans for money..." I said with a smirk on my face. I would not have any trouble annihilating them.

"Jie Jie, run away! These animals will torture you for pleasure!" The young girl cautioned.

Doubting me?

"Shut up!" The balding one slapped the young girl across her face.

I used Lightening Steps to rush over and grab the man. While holding onto his wrist, I used the Five Thunderous Palm on him, hitting his left shoulder. He flew into the distance before hitting the ground and getting knocked unconscious.

The skinny man lunged at me with his cleaver. I leaned backward to avoid getting my face slashed. Pulling his arms toward me, I lifted his body into the air. Letting go, I strongly kicked him in his stomach. He flew upwards and grunted from the pain. Landing on the ground, he put his hand over his stomach, still determined to slice me open.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Luo Na Li," I replied, looking down on him.

"You're-- You're Luo Na Li of Crimson Snow Valley?"

Brushing my palms together, I turned away. I was done with this nonsense.

I heard him whimpered, "You think we're the scum of the world... but you, Killer Child, you're a demon!"

Walking away, I didn't care to appease him with conversation.

"You people of Crimson Snow Valley are She Demons! Zhao Bao Bai is the most heinous bitch of Jianghu!"

Drawing my sword from the mist of the air, I returned to the man with the blade up against his neck.

"I have no problem eliminating crap like you and your comrade. Should you speak ill of our Sect Leader, you will lose your life. You have guts to insult Sect Leader in front of me. Say? Do you want to lose a finger or your life today?"

"I-- I mean--"

Before he could answer, I smiled and said, "Let this be a lesson."

Holding onto his hand, he cried out. Finding his noise to be too bothersome, I hit him in his vital point rendering him unconscious.

I threw my Meteor Sword into the air, and it disappeared in a cloud of white smoke. With no other intentions left, I did as Master told me, and made my way back to Crimson Snow Valley.

After walking for half an hour, the sound of panting was heard coming from behind. That little girl was following me. As soon as I turned around to face her, she froze on the spot.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"Madam Hero, can I come with you?"

"No."

"Please let me come with you. I can do anything."

"I have no use for you. Stop following me."

Not wanting to get involved with the little girl, I gave her the cold shoulder. She ran over and pulled on my sleeve.

"Madam Hero, please let me repay your kindness." Her thin eyebrows pulled together, eyes pleading with desperation.

"You're not scared of me?" She did witnessed all that happened with the two morons. Yet, she still followed me, the Killer Child.

"You saved me from those two bad men."

"Didn't you hear? I'm a bad person. You don't want to get involved with me, little girl."

"Even if you are bad... you're way better than those two fools back there. I rather be with you..."

I was enthralled by her naivety. I didn't particularly like children. Found them to be too much work. Therefore, I never taught the young students martial arts. Walking with Master around villages and cities, the sound of crying children turned me off.

"Today is your lucky day, I'm feeling rather generous."