1.

~August~

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Amarion yelled runnin ova ta me.

"Wassup lil man, you had fun."

He nodded and I picked him up.

"Thanks fa keepin him," I say grabbin his bag from Ashley.

"No problem are you still coming over for dinner tonight."

"Imma try to, Danielle want to chill and shit."

She rolled ha eyes. Danielle some girl I met bout two months ago and we been kickin it every since. She a cool chick but she not Morgan. It made 2 years yestaday' since my baybeh died and I miss ha like hell. Amarion growin up and remind me so much of his mama, that shit crazy.

The fame and shit is going Ight I just wish I had Mo here wit me. Even though I be workin on my music and shit I still haven't forgot about ha. The reason why I decided to do music was because of ma baybeh. She would've loved dat.

Ashley don't like Danielle cause she feel like I'm trynna get another chick to fill Morgan spot when it haven't been dat long. It ain't like that she just a good friend.

"Don't do dat na' she just a friend."

"I hear you Aug, bye bye stink," she said kissin Mari cheek.

"Bye bye." He smiled.

I put him in da truck and strapped him in and we made our way home. We moved back ta L.A eleven months afta' Mo died. Ain leave right away cause I felt like she was still hea and part of me still do. Travis think I'm crazy cause we watched the house burn but dat don't mean shit. The same way I think Mel still hea is the same way I think Mo still hea.

"Home daddy."

"Yea bighead we home."

I got him out da truck and walked in da house.

I had to move outta me and Mo old house cause it was just too many memories and a nigga couldn't handle dat shit

"Daddy I watch peppa."

I got the remote and turned it to Peppa Pig and gave him his cup and some fruit snacks. I sat down and kicked my feet up and he crawled ova ta me and laid on my chest.

"Mama," he said pointin at da picture of Mo on da wall.

"I miss ha too lil man."

"Mama pretty daddy."

I chuckled. "Mama beautiful."

He giggle and turned his head back to the tv. I looked ova at Mo picture and sighed. It's been a long ass two years fa me.

~Ashley~

"but babe I don't see why she's around

"but babe I don't see why she's around. Every time I look at her I get so annoyed. If mo was alive she would beat her and Augs ass." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Bae I know you mad but that's his life, he not gon hold on to Mo foreva."

I sighed. "I feel like he's rushing it. It's only been two years."

"Baybeh let that man be great. The only thing you should be worryin about is giving me my son like you promised."

I sighed. "We're not talking about this."

"You say dat every time, you don't want another baybeh or sum ?"

"Travis it's not that. I just wanna wait."

"I been waitin for a year."

I got up from the table and grabbed my drink. "I don't wanna talk about this."

"Man whea you goin ?"

"I'm going home," I say getting my phone out to call an Uber.

"Ashley don't start it ain't even that serious."

"Travis I'm done talking about it. I don't want another baby right not so just drop it !"

"Man lets go."

"No my Uber is coming."

"I don't give an rabbit ass what's comin now get in da car girl."

I sighed and walked over to the car and got in. Travis knew when he talked to me like that I'd listen. Instead of me getting mad I get turned on.

"We going by my mama to get Heaven or what ?"

"My baby fine where she at."

"Keep on wit that attitude girl."

I scoffed and sat back in my seat. The whole rest of the ride home was silent other than the music playing.

Here's y'all first chapter of book 2. I wanted to give y'all a little sneak peek, It's kind of short cause I really couldn't think of anything but just bare with me y'all.

Anyways I wanna thank all y'all for the support and reading my book I really appreciate it.

I really hope y'all like this book too and what I have in store for it.
Comment &vote.

Enjoy my lovely's♾💞.