Chapter 63

Just as Laohu had said, the trip was very short. In that period of time, Mingxia Jie had undoubtedly had become more demon-like as her black eyes were rimmed with the Queen's red one. The patterns on her skin had become black tattoos on her skin. The party landed outside of the capital of south Chang. The whole country was surrounded by dense jungle and humid weather. They had to change into much more lighter cloths the closer they travelled to Penglai island.    

-"Now what?" 

Mingxia Jie looked curiously at the demons who took on a much more human form. Since she herself was still undergoing a transformation, she was unable to change her form. Astaroth handed her a cloak with a hat and veil. Each was ink black as she threw on the garb. It was certainly like nothing she had ever seen before. Similarly, Hiisi threw on the same garb while the men stood at attention as though like guards. 

She understood the purpose of it.  After all who would harm a foreign miss? She snickered to herself as they reached the gates. Laohu paid the fee and the whole party entered into the bustling seaside city. She had never visited South Change before because the humidity did not help an assassin in the night.

She looked curiously about all the stalls that sold food and trinkets, nothing fully grasping her attention as they moved more to the inns. Once they arrived at a nice inn, the caretaker was kind enough to give them beautiful rooms. Mingxia Jie sighed as she threw off the veil, it was stifling hot underneath the black robes.

And she was stressed about reaching Penglai island.

Calm down child. After all, Laohu is all I really need.

-"You are a perverted Queen."

You are perverted for thinking in that manner.

Mingxia Jie's face lit up at how obvious the Queen was about everything. Such blunt words she was not accustomed.

 I know what else you are uncomfortable with.

-"You better not say it"

Starts with a P, and gives great pleasure to a woman.

-"I swear to the gods!"

It's a PENIS!

Mingxia Jie groaned as she imagined it in her mind and felt like dying at that very instant. She was extremely embarrassed by knowing the perverted Queen.

Perhaps you should summon Laohu to your bed. After all, I need a release after all of these centuries.

-"No! Ew, gross."

Don't be such a child. Bed matters between a man and a woman are not new. I am surprised your still a virgin. If a 50-year virgin cultivator is a sage, you my friend are a great sage amongst sages. 

Mingxia Jie sulked at a century-old demon queen called her a great sage because of her lack of a sex life. She consoled herself that she was not interested in men that way. The Queen laughed in her head at Mingxia Jie. Mingxia Jie resorted to squatting on the ground and drawing circles in the floor while mumbling to herself that she was normal and the Queen had too much of a libido.  

She heard a knock at the door which dispelled her depression. She opened the door to see Astaroth giddily standing in front of her. 

-"Can I come in?"

Mingxia Jie nodded and let in the odd demon. He closed the curtains and with a flick of his finger the lamps turned on.

Seems like you didn't need to summon Laohu at all.

Mingxia Jie rolled her eyes as she looked at Astaroth. The demon sat down as his wings popped out of nowhere.

-"Jie'er, can you pet my wings? Please?"

Never mind. Go and do your virgin thing. I am utterly disappointed.

Mingxia Jie ignored the Queen as she agreed to Astaroth's request. As she played with his wings she heard him moan in pleasure. This momentarily stopped her, but she ignored it and continued. Soon multiple moans escaped Astaroth's mouth as he looked hazily at Mingxia Jie. 

-"Your Majesty."

Astaroth stalked over to Mingxia Jie who had pushed herself into a corner of a room. Astaroth closed in on her and kept her hidden as he looked at her hazily. His hands caressed her knees as he spread them open. Mingxia Jie was frozen as Astaroth placed himself between her legs. He lowered his head past her abdomen as his hands danced up to her waist. 

Astaroth then placed his head in her lap and promptly fell asleep in her lap. His wings fluttered as his breathing evened out and Mingxia Jie could hear his soft snoring.

You, COCKBLOCKER! You and your virgin luck. Must you ruin everything in this body? I swear I am never going to get laid while we are stuck together. 

The experience had rattled her that she thought little of the Queen comments. She had never thought such a thing would happen with Astaroth, but clearing she was lacking in the sensuality of a demon. One that the Queen very much possessed. 

Mingxia Jie surprisingly extricated herself out of Astaroth's grasp and returned to the cot that was waiting for her. After such an experience she found her cot a welcoming joy.

It would be much more welcoming is if there was a man warming it for us.

Mingxia Jie snorted at the idea, but in her imagination, she saw Kangxi wangye warming her bed and laughed to herself. Surely a man as proud as he would never prostate himself for a woman. Much less for a woman he had spent the whole time chasing across all of the continent. She yawned as she crawled into her cot and fell into a deep slumber. 

In her dream, she saw the Queen. 

-"Look at that. Our first encounter."

-" Do not be smug with me."

The Queen shrugged as she waved her hand and the black pit became a hill with a setting sun frozen in time and a large plum tree sitting a top of the hill. The Queen sat down under the plum tree and Mingxia Jie followed.

-"What will really happen when you take over?"

-"I take over. I will grant your wish and kill Master Yu with you in control until the deed is done. Once that is over I keep your soul in me until I birth an heir. Your soul will fill that child"

Mingxia Jie looked incredulously at the Queen. Surely Mingxia Jie would not go along with this plan willingly. 

-"Darling it is in your best interest that you agree. Laohu will certainly not let his lover disappear once more. The demons want a Queen, only a mere human is holding them back. If you try to run they will force you accordingly. Once I have control over our body, I would rather devour your soul than take the chance for rebellion. Besides, once I come to power once more. We'll wage war on the humans, win and this planet will be under my control for all eternity."

Mingxia Jie looked at the Queen. Surely the prospects at a third life with the Queen did not sound bad. May things about her speech did not sound bad. Currently, though she did not know if she would be able to escape. After all, the Queen would be against her. Someone besides herself had control of her body. This sent a shiver down her spine, she knew when to pick and choose her battles. 

The time would come that she would be able to separate from the Queen. Now was not the time. Patience is a virtue. Mingxia Jie inhaled and exhaled before turning to the Queen once more.

-"We have ourselves a deal."

-"Lovely."