64

The next morning Mingxia Jie was startled as she stared at Astaroth, as he stared back at her from the bedside. She clutched her chest and breathed shallowly before smacking him on the head.

-"By the Gods, don't do that!"

Astaroth chuckled and left the room. Mingxia Jie sighed as she got up to move along through South Chang. She groaned at having to wear once more the uncomfortable and stuffy robe. Never did she expect this turn of events.

Succumbing to her current unfortunate date, Mingxia Jie donned the robe and wide-brimmed hat and waited patiently outside the room for the other demons.

A few doors down she heard the muffled groans and moans which made the tips of her ears burn. She heard the Queen snort in the back of her mind

Don't be such a pansy. Besides, you call that sex. It sounds more like a man getting off and a woman unsatisfied. I'm disappointed in his performance. I'd give it at best a 4/10.

Mingxia Jie cleared her throat as she cried in her heart. After all, what human would want to share a mind with a pervert? Mingxia Jie looked everywhere and tried her very best to ignore the sounds coming from the room.

Finally, it fell quiet as she relaxed from her tense position. Now, Mingxia Jie was not someone innocent. As an assassin, she had seen various cruel scenes and has down various cruel things to others.

As for the sensuality of sex and the entirety of sex was not something that she delved into. She was very innocent as to these matters. So her feathers were ruffled during her time in South Chang.

Mingxia Jie slapped her palm against her forehead as she shook her head. Then the door creaked open. She looked from the corner of her eye to see Iblis and Hiisi exit her room.

Oh, I am definitely not sitting this one out. I'm taking the reins momentarily.

-"Huh?"

Mingxia Jie then lost temporarily consciousness. When she opened her eyes, the red eyes instantly gave her away. Asmodeus walked up to Iblis and slapped him. Now Iblis was furious with the human. He a demon would not let his pride be stomped upon by a mere human.

What he did not expect was for Asmodeus to grab a hold on the back of his neck and bring them face to face. He stared into the deep red pools of lust as he kissed her. Passionately to say the least. Asmodeus smirked as she patted Iblis' cheek. Turning her attention to Hiisi she tilted her head to one side. 

-"My dear Hissi, truly you must find better pleasure than Iblis. It did not sound satisfying at all."

Asmodeus snorted as she walked off. Licking her lips she glided down the stairs with both Hiisi and Iblis. Astaroth and Bael quickly joined the group as they surrounded Asmodeus. Having such a powerful magnetic force, her party of misfits brought about a lot of attention to the seaside city. Everyone wanted to know who was the woman in the black robes and Asmodeus basked in the popularity as she played about in the city.

Now certainly many of you have forgotten about our dear Kangxi wangye. You see, he's been tied up with other matters. Well, a singular matter. His so-called doctor was, to say the least, feeling forgotten by his friend.

-"Oh, come on. Don't leave."

Kangxi wangye pried the man off his leg as he tried to reach his horse. As many have forgotten, this so-called doctor was none other than Lou Chang. Mingxia Jie's first bitch as the Queen liked to call him. Now Kangxi wangye has been unable to shake off the dreaded man to make his way to South Chang. 

-"Lou Chang! I swear if you don't let go, then don't blame me that your life ends!"

-"Don't be such a pansy, Guo. Take me with you! I don't think I can spend a minute longer in this place. After getting all these letters back about where you've travelled, you mustn't leave me!"

In Kangxi Di Guo's heart:'AH!?! What are you, my wife!?! This damnable man is worse than before. What could have possibly have ruined his previous personality???' He stared at Lou Chang in anger as he let out a groan.

-"AH- fine! Get a horse, we're leaving now Lou Chang. And I swear to the Gods if you dare to complain I am dumping you in an asylum!" 

Lou Chang stood up victoriously as he got everything he needed.'Wuwuwuw, Guo is so mean. It's not my fault that I wish to leave this place. He should understand most of all. Keke, well I have done my part.' Lou Chang puffed up his chest as he arrived beside Kangxi wangye as they rode as fast as the horses could carry them. Now they won't arrive till after Mingxia Jie and her party get on the boat to go to Penglai Island, but that is in the future. 

Meanwhile, Asmodeus roamed about the seaside city creating a ruckus wherever she went. The demons sighed as they followed behind as she explored various things. After all, seeing everything from Mingxia Jie's perspective is not the same as doing it herself. Squealing she moved about everywhere touching trinkets and distracting various men and women with her charm. 

Smiling to herself Asmodeus moved to see a group of women dancing. The dance was sensual and right up her alley as she bounced into the middle. The woman looked disgruntled until Asmodeus started to dance. Although the cloak hid her body, the silhouette she created left nothing to the imagination as she flowed about with the dancers beautifully.  

She smiled as they smiled at her with lust. She loved that feeling, it was thrilling as she moved faster. The cloak lifted a bit showing the green clothing underneath, but never anything more. It was a temptation that Asmodeus created. 'Temptation is what I am after all.' Asmodeus finished her dance and disappeared once more with the party.

This was certainly enjoyable for her. Because of the cloak, she could keep control longer over Mingxia Jie's body. It was a benefit that would surely bring her great pleasure in the future. She yawned and slept without issue. 

Looking about at the sea, Asmodeus longed to return to the island. But the day was still more than a month away. What was she to do in that time? Although she understood the world and had experienced it multiple times. She sighed to herself.

What, don't like it anymore?

Asmodeus rolled her eyes

-"Shush you. After all, it can't be helped."

Give me back control, after all, if you're bored you can sleep until the time we leave.

-"No."

What are you a child? Don't pout with my face, it is not a good look.

-"What can you possibly know about good looks you great sage?"

Why you!? When we separate I'll beat your bottom red for calling me that!

-"Wuwuwu, the human is going to beat me. The Great Asmodeus. Don't think too highly of yourself."

Asmodeus' hand raised itself and slapped herself. 

-"Why you great sage! You are taking over parts of the body to harm me!"

Hahaha, do not think that just because we share a body, I would not harm it to inflict pain on you.

-"That is masochistic you great sage. You should get laid more in order to find you better kinks."

Asmodeus' hand pinched her cheek which caused her to yelp from the pain. Tears welled up in her eyes as she rubbed her red cheek.

-"Ah, who knew that this woman can eat so much vinegar in one afternoon."

I can still hear you Asmodeus!

-"That was the point!"

Asmodeus laughed loudly as she leaned back and continued to watch the water crash against the shore for the rest of the day.