Epilogue

"Daddy!" I looked up and see my daughter, bouncing in glee as she make her way towards me.

When she's just inches away from me, I lowered my body and opened my arms to welcome her embrace.

This isn't the first time that my daughter hugged me but this time is way different from the previous ones.

"Daddy, mom told me that you're already going home. Is it true?" she asked

I nodded and ruffled her hair. "Yes, daddy is going home and makakasama niya na si Sari lagi. Do you love that?"

My daughter's eyes widened and she nodded excitedly. "I never wanted anything else in this world daddy, kung hindi ang makasama ka na namin ni mommy. I always pray at night na sana umuwi ka na.."

I smiled at that. I know..

My wife then appeared out of nowhere and she's smiling as she walks toward our direction. Umayos ako ng tayo as we hugged and kissed with reckless abandon.

I can finally live with my girls freely.

"Yay, mommy! Di ba you promise me na magkakaroon na ako ng kapatid kapag uuwi na si daddy?

"Hey" napalingon kami pare-pareho. It's dad.

"I figure that you need someone na magsusundo sa inyo so here I am" he said smiling and even played his car keys. My daughter giggled at that.

"Hello, grandpa Franz" Sari walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Is CL coming too?" he asked then

I shook my head. "May hinihintay siya" I said and he didn't answer at that.

We went to restaurant to dine it. After six years ngayon na lang ako ulit nakakain ng ganito kasarap kaya naparami ang kain ko.

"Are you sure wala ka ng gusto? Pwede pa akong umorder" dad asked

I shook my head. "It's really okay.. dad" the last word came out awkwardly unlike I intended.

Well, hindi naman ganun kadali ang lahat, di ba? I spent my whole life knowing Armando Fonacier is my father so calling Franz Gandia dad is still somewhat alien to me.

But despite of that nakuha pa rin niya na ngumiti. I know that he understand that I am still suiting myself on calling him that so he doesn't mind. Ganun din naman siya sa'kin. I know he's still navigating his way as to how he will be a father to a thirty year old man.

"Mayroon pa ba kayong gusto puntahan? For sure, you miss your girls a lot. I can drive you there" he offered

"Uhm, dad. Okay naman na kami. Anyway, we'll have a lot of time to spend with our family. I guess.. kayo munang dalawa?" pasok ni Sav sa usapan.

"Gusto kong puntahan ang mga kapatid ko" I said

I can still remember that time when we were told that Arya and Blaise died due to the explosion of the yacht na sinakyan nila.

They were supposed to go somewhere far and start a new life. That's what they said noong ipaalam nila kay dad na aalis sila. They were looking forward to something better.

But unfortunately, it didn't happen. Based from the investigation, mayroong lumiyab sa makina nung yate and that triggered the explosion. Hindi sila nakalikas dahil wala silang nalabasan.

At first, I thought it was all just a mistake. But later on it was confirmed na nakasakay sila roon. The cops were also able to retrieve their wedding rings – all that's left of them.

We didn't even bother to tell this to dad. I know, despite of how descipable he is, ikamamatay niya kapag nalaman niya na wala na si Arya. It will kill him.