57: Miss B___

PC: @DrMrsShawnMendes

Miss B___ was recently back to
status = Single ready to Mingle.

Noor did not miss the way Miss B___ checked out Aditya. She was not even trying to be discreet about it. She gave Aditya a slow body scan from head to toe and back. She was drinking him in. Noor blushed then cursed.

Appi needed to see this. By the time Appi came to her senses Aditya would be taken. Kyaa tamaam umra yahi silsilaa chaltaa rahegaa. Pehle Appi. Phir Adi. Phirse Appi... Adi Appi Adi Appi... They would end up like Cecelia Ahern's "where rainbows end" and "Love Rosie".

The story is about best friends. First the boy realises that he is in love. But the girl is interested in someone else. So eventually the boy settles for someone else. Then girl has breakup and realises her feelings but the boy is engaged. And the series of mistimed commitments engagements marriages and ill-timed breakups go on and on. The couple finally realise why they have never been happy with their other partners, admit their feelings for eachother and plan a life together after they have teenage kids from other partners. Facepalm!

And how could this genre be RomCom. It was pure tragedy that 2 people had spent the better part of their lifetime with the wrong people.

Small mercies! Aditya was oblivious; busy texting and had not noticed the temptress femme fatale.

Till a few moments ago if anyone had asked Noor about Miss B___ Noor would have had only endless good opinions to gaga about her. Liberated independent well-read trailblazer career woman yet humble and fun were her top opinions to just start with. Though Miss B___ was tall and exquisitely gorgeous her intelligence outshined her looks.

But suddenly Noor perceived Miss B___ as a threat, a flighty man-eater, a sorceress who any moment would cast her spell on Aditya and many things more at their seductress worse. Sanju + Clu + Flu + few more hot babes put together paled in comparison to Miss B___.

Noor: (trying to get rid of her fast) X____ is trying to pass the buck. Chintu is notorious. You...

B___: So am I. Don't worry. If I cannot manage I will call X____

Noor: I had specifically asked for young college guys to help because Chintu is difficult at...

Adi: (surfaced into the real world) Noor. Is she today's volunteer? Hi. I am Aditya Hooda.

Aditya put out his hand for a handshake but just then Noor spotted something near Aditya's feet, squealed and made him step back. Aditya looked down, saw nothing and looked back at Noor with narrowed eyes.

Adi: (after a long moment lost and back, smiling) Now don't tell me you saw some dangerous poisonous butterfly from the jungles of Africana