92: Mood Mocktail

What now!
Why was Noor screaming!

Noor hammered on their door and bellowed her second call for battle.
Noor: APPPPIIIIIIIIII!

Noor continued pounding on the door. Adi and Zoya both exchanged glances and wondered what the emergency was.

Adi rushed to the door, released the lock, swung the door open and stared at a very angry and now horrified Noor.

Noor was shocked.

What was Aditya doing in Arshad's room!
Why was he shirtless!

When no one entered the room and Aditya didn't budge from the doorway, Zoya went around him and rushed out to Noor. She seemed fine!

Noor was now super horrified.

Zoya came from behind Aditya with his shirts in her hands.
Both looked like they had cried buckets and had been hyper.

Then she looked through the gaps. No Arshad.

Oh! Appi was in Aditya's room.

Noor hit her palm to her forehead and collapsed to the floor cross-legged. What had she interrupted? What had she done!

Halfway down the corridor, Arjun looked from Noor to Zoya all confused.

Zoya guessed there was no emergency. Noor was just being Noor.

Zoya walked around the heap called Noor, walked around the statue called Arjun and was just reaching the dorm-room door when Adi whistled. Zoya turned and glared at him.

Adi mimed in an exaggerated fashion that he wanted his shirts back. Zoya walked back, rolled the shirts into a ball and cringed when her throw went amiss and almost hit Aditya's left shoulder.

Adi draped each arm with a shirt and bowed to her, his fist pressed to his other open palm, bending at his stomach. Arjun plastered himself against the wall as Zoya stormed past him.

Aditya sat cross-legged across Noor and bumped foreheads with her. When she looked up he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Noor: Sorry! I...
Adi: Perfect timing! We just finished fighting.
Arjun: FIGHTING!

Arjun yanked Bhai and Noor off the floor and pushed them into the room and shut the door.

Arjun: You FOUGHT!
Adi: Chotte! Chill. Jhagdaa hi toh hamare rishte ka tadkaa hai.

Arjun: Bhai! I suffered high BP for the last half-hour in the girls room in only a bathrobe with only a watch to protect me... so the 2 of you can fight!

Arjun threw up his hands, looked at the heavens, clutched his hair with both his hands and walked up and down the small space between the door and bed. Adi and Noor drew back to give him ample space to fuss and be miserable.

Noor: (looked around the room, up at the fan and then again around the room) Does that fan generate a hurricane?

Adi: Miss Wise Crack. What?

Noor: Your room looks like it was hit by a hurricane...

Arjun: (stopped) Hurricane Clu to be precise. (resumed pacing)

Adi explained that Clu had been very angry because of the earful he had given her last night. So early in the morning as soon as he and Arjun had gone down for breakfast she had sneaked back up and strewn the contents of his bag all over the room.

Only the bag was Arjun's and not Adi's. Later when Arjun had come to the room he assumed it was Bhai's handiwork. He assumed Bhai had forgotten to lock his own belongings after the prank. Arjun had happily strewn Bhai's clothes all over the room.