Chapter 5! Page 13!

The man continues to shoot at Clark Kent.

Clark Kent lands right in front of the man

Clark Kent lands right in front of the man. Clark Kent grabs the gun out of the guys hand and bends it with his right hand. The man screams and runs away. Clark Kent looks at Lex Luthor and says are you okay sir?!! Lex Luthor says yeah I'm fine?!! Lex Luthor says wait a minute your that mystery hero that I've been hearing about?!! Lex Luthor says thank you for saving me?!! Clark Kent smiles and says your welcome!! Lex Luthor says since your here can I give you a tour of my home?!! Clark Kent says sure?!! Lex Luthor says first I want to show a crystal that I've been studying. Clark Kent follows Lex Luthor into the Luthor mansion. Clark Kent follows Lex Luthor into the room that Lex Luthor uses as his laboratory. Lex Luthor shows Clark Kent the crystal. The crystal is green.

Lex Luthor says I discovered this crystal in the ocean while I was in the Caribbean

Lex Luthor says I discovered this crystal in the ocean while I was in the Caribbean. Clark Kent suddenly falls to the floor. Lex Luthor says are you okay?!! Clark Kent says I don't know?!!... It's like that crystal is doing something to me?!! Lex Luthor quickly helps Clark Kent back up and gets him out of the room. Lex Luthor says are you okay?!! Clark Kent says I don't know?!!... When I was standing in front of that crystal it was like the crystal was making me feel sick but now I feel fine?!!