Chapter 39! Page 114!

Lois Lane is getting ready to fly to Paris for a story. Lois Lane heads to the airport. Clark Kent is standing in Perry White's office. Perry White says Bruce Wayne is here in Metropolis... I want you to interview him at his hotel. Clark Kent takes a taxi. Clark Kent gets to Bruce Wayne's hotel room. Clark Kent knocks on the front door of Bruce Wayne's hotel room. Bruce Wayne opens the door. Bruce Wayne says welcome to my hotel room Mr. Kent. Clark Kent walks into Bruce Wayne's hotel room and says it's good to see you again Mr. Wayne. A few hours later. Lois Lane gets to Paris. Lois Lane stands in front of the airport. A man is standing next to her. Lois Lane and the man both take a taxi to get to a hotel. The man says it's nice to meet you I'm Peter. Clark Kent says Mr. Wayne do you mind if I call someone real quick? Bruce Wayne says no. Clark Kent calls Lois Lane Lois Lane is sitting in the bedroom of her hotel room. Lois Lane answers her cellphone. Lois Lane says hello?!! Clark Kent says I thought I told you to call me when you got to Paris?!! Lois Lane says sorry Clark I was rushed at the airport?!! Lois Lane suddenly notices a group of men walking into her hotel room. The group of men all have guns. Lois Lane says Clark a group of men just walked into my hotel room and they have guns?!! Clark Kent says what do you mean a group of men with guns?!! Bruce Wayne says give me the phone Clark... I'm Batman... Sorry you have to find out this way?!! Bruce Wayne says just do it. Clark Kent hands Bruce Wayne his cellphone. Bruce Wayne says I'm Batman listen to me..

 Bruce Wayne grabs a tape recorder and starts recording

Bruce Wayne grabs a tape recorder and starts recording. Bruce Wayne puts Clark Kent's cellphone on speaker. Bruce Wayne says did you meet anyone on the plane?!!

 Lois Lane says no?!! Bruce Wayne says at the airport?!! Lois Lane says yes Peter?!! Bruce Wayne says Peter

Lois Lane says no?!! Bruce Wayne says at the airport?!! Lois Lane says yes Peter?!! Bruce Wayne says Peter... Peter who?!! Lois Lane says I don't know?!! Bruce Wayne says american?!! Lois Lane says no!! Bruce Wayne says did he know where you were staying?!! Lois Lane says he was in the cab with me!! Lois Lane says their coming!!... Batman I'm scared!! Bruce Wayne says I know you are stay focused Lois you have to hold it together!!... How many people are there?... Be precise!! Lois Lane says three... 4 I don't know?!! Bruce Wayne says where are you!! Lois Lane says I'm in the bedroom?!! Bruce Wayne says get under the bed... Tell me when your there. Lois Lane says I'm here!! Bruce Wayne says now the next part is very important... Their going to take you... Lois stay focused this is key... You have 5 maybe 10 seconds, very important seconds. Bruce Wayne says leave the phone on the floor and concentrate... Shout out everything you see about them... Hair color, eye color, tall, short, scars... Anything you see you understand!! Bruce Wayne hears the group of men walking into the bedroom of Lois Lane's hotel room. Bruce Wayne says their there I can hear them, remember concentrate. Bruce Wayne hears the group of men speaking another language. Bruce Wayne says put the phone closer so I can hear. Lois Lane puts her cellphone closer. The group of men start walking out of the bedroom. Lois Lane says their leaving, I think their.. One of the group of men suddenly grabs Lois Lane by her legs and pulls her out from underneath the bed. Lois Lane screams Batman!!!!! Bruce Wayne hears Lois Lane screaming while the group of men are carrying her out of her hotel room. Bruce Wayne hears one of the group of men grabs Lois Lane cellphone.